Friday, April 3, 2015

Catastrophe in Bhava-Agra ~ Wonderful Heaven (Jazzy) (9)

[0:11] (Suika) Well this place is perfect for a party
I’ve never seen so much space
Though the flowers are real nice, some sake
Would be better for my taste

[0:21] (Tenshi) See the flowers blooming in halfway forms
Drink all the sake you like
That is how one makes it to the Heavens
(Suika) If it’s put that way, alright!

[0:32] (Tenshi) Could it be that you are a real Oni?
There’s no way that that is true
(Suika) Hey, what’s wrong with me being a real Oni?
You don’t like our drinks, do you?

[0:42] (Tenshi) No, it’s just that I thought your kind vanished
So, what are you up here for?
(Suika) I came to ask you the same question. So
Why are you using that sword?

[0:51] (Tenshi) Oh, so you can see all the scarlet mist energy?
Well there’s no point (Suika) No, what I mean is why are you
Using something that is causing so much leaking?

[1:06] (Tenshi) That’s the weather. In this state, I can’t catch fish
(Suika) you guys really get to do stuff as you may wish
Hey, that’s right. I want to live up here
I’ll take some space since that area’s clear

[1:26] (Tenshi) There’s no way that’s okay. (Suika) But this bright sun and sake
With that, all my dreams will spread as I take a nap
So will you mark this spot here as reserved?
(Tenshi) There’s no way that I will be doing that!

[2:05] (Suika) Pretty please? (Tenshi) You could ask a million times
There’s no way I would say yes
(Suika) Well then, I guess I’ll have to take it then
(Tenshi) Try if you dare. Be my guest

[2:14] I will see where your confidence comes from
Don’t get cocky because I failed
(Suika) I don’t really get what you’re talking about
But I think it’s time you bailed

[2:26] (Tenshi) [Non-Perception: Sword of Neither Perception nor Unseen]
(Suika) Sounds like something Yukari would say.
What is that nonsense about your sword’s form supposed to mean?

[2:40] [Will-o-the-Wisp: Super Dense Disaster Art]!
See this? This is how you gather stuff properly
[Night Parade of One Million Demons]!
Are you sure you won’t save that land for me?

[2:59] (Tenshi) There’s no way I’ll do that. Celestials never yield!
Bow down and drink sake on the ground ‘neath my feet!
(Suika) Well, that’s that then. Alright Suikas! Let’s charge!
This is the power of a real oni

-Elsewhere-
[3:38] (Iku) What has happened? It sounds like an earthquake formed
But this was not the earthquake that I had forewarned.
This felt like when the sky broke heaven…
And the moon was thought to have shattered then…

-back in Heaven-
[3:57] (Suika) So, for that land… (Tenshi) Fine, just take that spot right there
She’s nuts. And it was like she was just everywhere
(Suika) Alright then! Now, let’s all drink and dance
(Tenshi) She fits in far too well at a quick glance

[4:17] I better get cleaned up. There’s no way I’ll look the part
If I look like I lost way before a fight starts
(Suika) Wait, first you have to drink as a penalty!
That way you can learn to be like Oni!

No comments:

Post a Comment