Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Crimson in the Black sea ~ Legendary Fish (5)

[0:00] (Sakuya) Ah, finally. I’ve made it above the clouds
(Iku) Oh? Who’s come here? What is it that we have here now?
Not a Kappa, nor a Youkai at all. Not a ghost too
So then Human, why is it you have come up here to call?

[0:24] (Sakuya) I’m looking for someone who resides up here
Might you know who was laughing here earlier?
(Iku) Well that’s strange. No one else was supposed to be around here earlier today yet
Are you really sure you heard laughter?

[0:46] (Sakuya) No, but I heard it from a trustworthy source
Then, do you know what this mist is around me?
(Iku) You should go. It is not safe, even if the angels of Heaven are elsewhere
(Sakuya) Oh? So is that Heaven over there?

-Sakuya advances-
-Iku blocks her-
[1:37] You really seek to obstruct my path ahead?
(Iku) You don’t intend to retreat right now, do you?
(Sakuya) Yes, that’s right. Unfortunately, I am in “Go, go” mode at this moment, you see
Well, if we must fight: Who might you be?

[2:19] (Iku) An Oarfish. A messenger of the Dragon Palace
I am Iku Nagae, human maid
(Sakuya) So why are you blocking me? Are you a guard of the heavens or something like that?
(Iku) No, we bring warnings to be relayed

[3:06] Yet despite that warning you still try to pass
(Sakuya) Oh, but I’m in “Push Forward” mode now, you know
(Iku) You may try, but you will fail. There is nothing ahead that should concern you now
Do not expect you can just go

[3:29] (Sakuya) That’s enough. I believe it’s time I moved on ahead
(Iku) What? How did you pass by me so easily?
(Sakuya) I stopped time then walked on by. I can do this as many times as is required
You cannot obstruct my ability

-Sakuya moves-
-Iku blocks-
-Sakuya teleports-
[4:40] (Iku) Well! Dodging lightning patterns is impressive.
So, what are you seeking in heaven today?
(Sakuya) For the source of all this mist. Now I must go. Farewell, Oarfish of the heavens
(Iku) An odd scarlet mist? What did she say?

[5:04] It’s that girl. Could it be that she is making a joke?
An earthquake may happen soon if she’s involved
Scarlet mist from the body… Well we shall see if anyone else comes along
I hope that this soon will be resolved

No comments:

Post a Comment