Monday, March 9, 2015

Skies Beyond the Clouds (6)

[0:01] (Iku) Halt! It is dangerous to go on
(Marisa) Huh. No problem!

[0:13] Now, get out of my sight, will ya?
You’re kinda standing in my way
(Iku) Why do you seek to go above the clouds
(Marisa) To reach a paradise of no rain!

[0:36] (Iku) So this rain… is it from a scarlet mist?
(Marisa) No idea, but I’m REALLY pissed!
(Iku) If you go, what do you plan to do next?
(Marisa) That’s easy: I’ll beat up the one who caused this!
-Marisa charges, Iku summons lightning-

[1:11] (Iku) Stop! I will not let you go past
(Marisa) [Blazing Star]! Sorry, you’re too late!
(Iku) Wait, listen! You need to warn everyone-
-Marisa leaves-
… that there will soon be a large earthquake

-ahead-
[1:33] (Marisa) And I’m saaaafe! Wonder what she was saying
Ah, who cares? I can see the sun!
So then, where’s the culprit? (Sakuya) She’s over there
It seems that she has been waiting for someone

No comments:

Post a Comment