Monday, March 9, 2015

Broken Moon (7)

-Weather Change: Sprinkle-
[0:08] (Suika) Oh, what’s this? Someone napping on the mountain?
I swear, those tengu let anyone in
(Komachi) Well it’s peaceful here, just like by the river
(Suika) That mist of yours will only get thicker

[0:24] Anyway, you’re that one shinigami, right?
(Komachi) Wait, you are one of those Oni Devas
One of you in Gensokyo is a rare sight
So let me guess: You came here for a fight?

[0:39] (Suika) I prefer “contest”, but that’s right. I came to fight for a bit
I came to knock some heads until the tengu get it
No one fears the mountain or the Youkai that live there
Those guys need to start up a big scare

[0:54] (Komachi) Aren’t you the one who wouldn’t kidnap humans anyway?
(Suika) Yeah, so what? That doesn’t mean that things here are okay
Anyway, do you mind having a little warmup?
(Komachi) Don’t blame me if things end up getting rough…

[1:09] (Suika) Oh, I see you’re getting serious. I was getting so worried
From what Reimu said back then, you guys seemed to be lazy
(Komachi) No, she doesn’t get how some things can wait a while
Then again, that is against her style

-Girls are Fighting-

[1:47] (Komachi) So then, how are things in the old capital?
(Suika) I don’t know. I’ve been here in Gensokyo
I think Yuugi and them are still living there
But the Former Hell was going nowhere

[2:02] Shouldn’t you be working down at the Sanzu?
(Komachi) Well, I’m on break for a day or two
Someone slew a ton of ghosts just yesterday
So now I don’t have much else to do

[2:16] (Suika) Oh, is that this mist all around? I thought it felt familiar
Well I might go and find the culprit and go beat her
(Komachi) Don’t you think that Reimu probably did that anyway?
(Suika) Probably, but there’s no party today

[2:31] So how’s that Yama? Doesn’t she usually come to scold you?
(Komachi) Not today. She’s busy over across the Sanzu
And since there are no ghosts to ferry here anymore
I am taking today easy too

[2:47] (Suika) Well then, I have got to go. Those tengu need to shape up
If this keeps on going on, people won’t believe we’re tough
(Komachi) Well, don’t go overboard when you are doing that
Anyway, time to get to that nap

No comments:

Post a Comment