Thursday, March 5, 2015

Dancing Water Spray (5)

-Weather Change: River Mist-
[0:07] (Komachi) Oh, good grief. This is everywhere
All this river mist messes with my hair
(Reimu) Oh, so it’s the slackmeister from the flower view
Well, that’s something new
(Komachi) “Slackmeister”? Anyway, I was taking a quick stroll during me lunch break
But all of this weird river mist keeps following me and won’t go away

[0:21] (Reimu) So it’s you. Tell me, what’d you do?
You’re the one changing all the weather, right?
(Komachi) I don’t know what you’re talking about,
but it looks like you are here for a right
(Reimu) Haven’t you figured it out yet? The river mist is stuck to where you go
(Komachi) Now that you mention it, I guess. So, what’s causing that
(Reimu) Well, that I don’t know

[0:35] The energy around your body is the same as the one’s in the weather
But I don’t know where it comes from.
And that doesn’t sound like your power
(Komachi) So what is next? Do you have a clue?
It sounds like that problem’s really tough
(Reimu) No, it’s really easy to fix.
I’ll just look at how it acts when I make it blow up

[0:56] (Komachi) Well that makes sense… Wait, you mean the mist in me?!
(Reimu) Hey, you won’t die will you, Miss Shinigami?
(Komachi) Let’s talk this out! (Reimu) No, my way’s much faster
Now hold still while I wipe out that power

[1:10] (Komachi) Jeez, I thought you were told to stop picking fights
(Reimu) As long as I do some good deeds, it’ll be alright
(Komachi) Karma’s not so easy to fix, you know
…Well fine. If you insist so much, I’ll be your foe

-pointless fight-
-Weather Change: Sunny-
[1:37] (Reimu) Well, that’s that. Looks like that mist’s gone
Hey, are you alright? Should I find your boss?
(Komachi) How can you always be violent?
(Reimu) Hey, that mist dispersed right after you lost
Glad to see that the weather is
back to normal now with a sunny view
(Komachi) Haven’t you noticed something strange?
All the sunshine seems to be around you

[1:51] (Reimu) Oh. I guess you were innocent.
Sorry about that. Well, I’m going then
Maybe I will find the culprit if I head up to the Youkai mountain
(Komachi) What are you going to do then if you manage to find the mastermind?
(Reimu) I have some business with them there
They are going to fix my broken shrine!
-Reimu leaves-

-Weather Change: River Mist-
[2:05 ] (Komachi) Well, there she goes. Great, there’s too much mist
Well, at least Eiki can’t find me out here
But it must be nice to have sun and make all of the weather nice and clear
Oh, what’s this? In the scarlet mist… Well, I’ll deal with it after a nap
After all, it’s not like there’ll be trouble with just that

-up Youkai mountain-
[2:26] (Reimu) So, this mist is stuck to everyone today
Well then, I’ll fight everyone till it goes away
The last one is the culprit behind this
And they’re the reason that my shrine needs to be fixed!

[2:41] Hm? A cyclone? So someone is up ahead
-Weather Change: Tempest-
(Aya) Seriously, did you see what our big sign says?
“No Trespassing!” . I thought that message was clear
Alright then, Reimu. Why is it you have come here?

Timeline
Follow Reimu
Follow Komachi

No comments:

Post a Comment