Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Tiny, Tiny Clever Commander

[0:14] (Nazrin) We meet again. This time I don’t have to retreat to report
It’s a scout’s solemn duty to let others know
I’m with Bishmonten, so this time you guys can’t win
The Little Dowser General, Nazrin now is your foe!

[0:45] It looks like you are having trouble. Is there a problem?
You were much stronger the last time we fought. So then, what’s up?
(Marisa) Her gods are out of reach. So then, your ability
Is to be able to find stuff?

[1:02] (Nazrin) Don’t look down on all the little people or else we’ll trip you
Even Goliath fell to David with one tiny stone
The price of a rare treasure is more than you can measure
You’ll never place the value of something by its image alone

[1:34] (Sanae) David was human and Goliath was his opponent
Don’t look down on somebody who can be seen as a god
2.5 Goddesses are the source of our shrine’s success
(Nazrin) Well let’s see how that power fares against my dowsing rods!

-Sanae splashes Nazrin and herself. Both collapse-

[2:05] (Marisa) Right, I forgot. Everything in Makai’s actually toxic
Sanae, never splash anyone with all that water
(Sanae) Next time tell me something! So, is the battle over?
(Marisa) Yeah, the small fry is out. I guess I better try to carry you and her

[2:24] (Sanae) Hey Marisa, don’t tell me you plan to steal Nazrin’s possessions?
(Marisa) Of course not. It’s not like I won them from her fair and square
Now where did those two go? I can’t see and hold her here
(Sanae) I think I see some flashing lights coming from over there

No comments:

Post a Comment