Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Sealed Cloud Route

[0:24] (Sanae) So, why aren’t we chasing the mouse?
(Marisa) The first ones are always random, so there is no need to

[0:36] (Sanae) Then why did we have to duel her?
(Marisa) Cuz of the treasure!

[0:49] (Reimu) Usually, we’re attacked. Isn’t it common sense to fight back?

[1:24] These fairy waves are pretty common. They’ll keep rushing you
(Marisa) Just keep shooting them down. Finally! I think we’re gonna make it though

-Kogasa enters-

[2:14] (Sanae) So, who will the next enemy probably be?
(Marisa) I don’t know. Could be anything, so just wait and see
(Kogasa) It’s a surprise! By the way, can you three slow down?
Urameshiya! Did that freak you out?

[2:40] (Sanae) … So, where’s the next boss?
(Kogasa) I’m right here! Won’t you be a bit surprised?

-Kogasa continues trying to scare everyone-

[3:14] How about this?
(Sanae) You look like an eggplant
(Komachi) That’s right, I’m worthless! I’m so lonely
Maybe I should go back to being a normal umbrella again

No comments:

Post a Comment