Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

[0:00] (Byakuren) Namusan, gaze upon Dharma’s light
If you insist on injustice, then we shall fight

[0:14] [Cloudy Way in Purple], the path lies before you
You merely have to embrace it
Attainment of Nirvana is the highest reward
It’s not something to merely get

[0:25] [Magic: Mystic Fragrance of a Makai Butterfly], see?
This is the light of Dharma’s glory
(Sanae) Were you really just a human? It seems impossible
(Byakuren) I’m a Youkai through sorcery

[0:37] (Marisa) Oh, that’s great. So you’re just like Mukou?
Well it doesn’t matter if you are moving too slow! [Blazing Star]!
(Byakuren) Who said I’m moving too slow? Here’s my sutra
(Marisa) Where did she go?
(Reimu) Behind you!
(Byakuren) Yes, this speed is simple
(Sanae) It was like trying to follow Aya

[0:57] (Byakuren) I once made the mistake of hunting down Youkai
I used them out of selfishness
The tears I spent pretending to hunt them for humans
That is my greatest regret
If you’re going to follow suit, I will have to stop you
I will not allow Youkai oppression
Maybe after all this time here, this is now my new path
Being a clear example how Youkai should be affected now
I will teach you three a good lesson

[1:40] [Flying Bowl: Legendary Flying Saucer]
(Marisa) Here I come! Gonna grab all of the treasure!
(Reimu) For Gods sakes! Get back here! Would you stop playing around?
[Dream Sign: Duplex Barrier]!
(Sanae) Ah! … Of course they crashed into her…

[2:07] Excuse me, are you guys alright?
(Reimu) I think so
Marisa?
(Marisa) Where did that big UFO go?
(Reimu) Yeah, she’s fine. Are you good? Marisa is too reckless, she’s always doing this
(Byakuren) Yes. So I lost. Then what comes next?

[2:32] (Reimu) Well I guess you’re coming with us to the ship
They’re causing such a fuss out there, so take charge
(Byakuren) But still I couldn’t help when they were all defeated
How can I go see them?
(Reimu) Go with a smile. It’s not that hard

[2:58] (Sanae) So that’s it? Everything’s a happy ending?
(Reimu) Don’t forget, you made a deal with that girl
(Marisa) You’re gonna get scolded. Well, I guess both your gods will
Still get over it.
(Byakuren) Oh, so you know what gods permit?

-Traveling out of Hokkai-

[3:22] (Nazrin) Hey, you’re back, Hijiri! Shou, they’re over this way
(Shou) Ah, Byakuren. Welcome back
(Byakuren) So you two really came here
(Nazrin) We found the pagoda
And it put us on the right track
(Shou) Come on, Murasa is waiting. Ichirin and Unzan
Will also be happy you’ve returned
(Byakuren) Thank you all for coming for me. So, exterminators
I ask you think on what you’ve learned

[3:46] (Marisa) UFOs aren’t treasure. Yeah, I will remember
(Sanae) She’s only joking. We’ll listen
(Byakuren) Then on another matter, her worldly desires
Are better off abandoned

[3:58] (Reimu) Well if you can, go right for it. But that’s not happening
Patchouli’s been trying for years
Sometimes I think there is nothing but a giant vacuum
For the stuff sitting between her ears

-Traveling to the ship-

[4:10] (Marisa) There’s the ship. Race you all to it
(Byakuren) Well, it’s important to indulge in fun acts for a little bit
(Sanae) That’s the scroll you were using during the duel
(Reimu) Be careful with Marisa. She’ll steal it right away
She does that if she thinks something looks really cool

[4:30] (Byakuren) She cannot use this scroll. These are all my sutras
And they only work for me
So she called it a race. In that case, what’s needed
Is the strength of my full speed

[4:42] (Reimu) For the “saint” that you described to me, she’s really informal
I expected someone more reserved
(Shou) She is friendly to everyone. That’s what makes her saintly
Even after all these years, even after all the pain
And loneliness she has endured

-At the ship-

[5:14] (Murasa) Hijiri! Welcome back! The ship’s been repaired
(Byakuren) So I’ve heard. Are Ichirin and Unzan here?
(Ichirin) Hijiri! You’ve come back. So where are those three humans
That went out to get you?
(Marisa) Hah! Made it first! Wait, you’re right here?

[5:40] (Ichirin) Murasa, Unzan says the silo’s in place
(Murasa) All aboard! The trip back is underway!
The next stop’s Gensokyo. Please, for your safety, proceed
To the decks down below
(Byakuren) A “Gensokyo”? What is that place?

[6:06] (Shou) It’s a place that was sealed away years ago
By that sage, that Youkai named Yakumo
It’s a place where Youkai can disappear from the world and still live near humans
It used to be in Nagano

[6:30] (Byakuren) Youkai and humans there? That is fortunate
Perhaps we can show them a way to make peace
(Shou) So you think there’s hope then?
(Byakuren) It is possible with these spellcard rules and duels
Isn’t it worth a try at least?

[6:55] (Marisa) So it sounds like we’ve got more Youkai moving in
How long until these ones start fights?
(Reimu) This may be good for business, but it’s a pain regardless
Gensokyo’s become a mess
(Sanae) If there soon will be a problem, then we can just stop them!
We are all human heroes after all!
(Reimu) She needs to act more serious, that’s getting annoying
(Sanae) But everything’s so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment