Saturday, June 6, 2015

Beyond All Borders ~ [Liz Triangle] Thank You


This is from when the shrine maiden was big
And when Rumia finally remembered
It’s the story of a miko’s legacy
And all the things she left behind for her

Even past tears that you cannot recall
The way you live will let you stand up tall
The people you’ve met and everything you’ve done
Are the bonds that tie to everyone

But there are things that lurk within our past
The peace we saw won’t always last
The tragedy we live begins again
With the curse of a Hakurei Maiden

Nothing gold lasts forever, and locked away things are released
But heedless of the danger, everyone leapt to their feet to do their duty

“You can’t solve this. This is far beyond your power
We have no recourse but to destroy her
If you two take one more step, then I will have to stop you here”

“No matter what you try to say, we will go help her anyway”
“So then move or fight to keep up here, da~ze”
“Alright. So be it then. This won’t be a game”

Resolving incidents is what we do. No matter what, we will save you
I may not know who I am without doubt
Even still, we will try to help you out

With all our friends behind us, there isn’t any way we’ll lose
So be ready to be saved! Here comes the Hakurei Miko to rescue you!

“You don’t get it! I will destroy this Gensokyo!
I won’t be stopped by one puny miko
You are not going all out. Take this fight more seriously!”

“I could say the same thing to you! What are you really trying to do?”
“Gensokyo needs to be destroyed by its hate!
You don’t understand, this is for your sake!”

“This is how we will battle. These spellcards of mine will decide who will win.
I understand. This is the way I am. This card is my true nature from within.”

“I admit defeat Reimu, I see that you’ve grown
I’m rather happy that I lost, you know
That was everything I had against your nature
I’m sorry that I will not return”

“Yo! It’s been a rather long time!” “You idiot! What are you saying?!
I’m sorry that I had ruined everything.
I’m glad to see you once again”

“Let me show you something, these are all Gensokyo
I think it’s time that we both had to go
I want to say that, but there is someone right there who disagrees”

“Leaving me like that isn’t fair. I won’t let you go anywhere
I’m tired of being lonely”
“Reimu, you’ve grown so much to stand so proudly”

I think Gensokyo is now in good hands
Yukari, was this whole setup your plan?
You never play fair, making my feelings show
Well I guess it’s time that I had to go

Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment