Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Captain Murasa

[0:00] (Murasa) At attention! Captain on deck! Mutiny will not be tolerated!
(Marisa) That’s the spirit! What’s your gimmick? Must be nice to be a phantom sailor
(Murasa) I capsize ships. That’s no gimmick. Now rig the sails! I’m dropping the anchor!

[0:17] (Marisa) Go Sanae! Blow her away!
(Sanae) Yes, I figured. Behold! [A Wily Toad]!
(Murasa) … Alright, let’s move. There’s no room here. Let’s move out this way
Out into the hold

-in the hold-

[0:30] (Marisa) Hey, so this hold’s filled with the glowing treasure things, that so?
(Murasa) Huh? Oh, the parts from the grain silo?
(Reimu) Well, I guess Marisa won’t bother to collect them anymore-
Wha-? You’re not serious!

[0:41] (Marisa) Hey, ya never know with treasure
(Murasa) Can you two please control her? Although I guess it really doesn’t matter
Alright then, we’ve got some more room. Let’s see what you guys can do
Weren’t you gonna be hunting me?

[0:54] (Sanae) [Snake: Orochi of Ancient Times]!
(Murasa) [Harbor Sign: Phantom Ship Harbor]
So by the way, why did you three fly up here then? Why come aboard?

[1:06] (Marisa) We heard that there was treasure, so this ship’s for the taking
(Reimu) No, we’re here to exterminate Youkai
(Sanae) I thought we were going to unseal the sister of the person
That we met outside

[1:17] (Murasa) Oh, you don’t mean Hijiri? Well that will help us
We don’t know what else we’ll have to do. We thought we’d have to push on through
But if you’re gonna break that seal, it’d help a great deal

[1:42] But still, you three are all stowaways, so here is punishment for that
[Eternally Anchored Ghost Ship]!
(Marisa) Hey, dodge that!
(Murasa) Heh, not bad. Alright, you guys can ride along with us
(Reimu) No way! Just take us back to where we were before

[2:07] (Murasa) Nope, can’t do that. I’m not steering.
This ship’s moving under its own power
And either way, it’s way too late. Can’t you feel it? The ship just crossed over

[2:18] (Reimu) Crossed over what?... Wait, this feeling...
Don’t tell me that we just left Gensokyo?
(Sanae) I think we did. I can’t commune with Lady Kanako or Suwako!

[2:29] (Murasa) Oh, so you had gods giving you the powers that they had?
But now they have left you high and dry~
(Marisa) Don’t worry, we’re different. So where are we now anyways?
(Murasa) We’re now landing in Makai

[2:42] (Reimu) Well, no wonder I feel so bad
(Sanae) We’re in Makai? What is that?
(Marisa) It’s annoying. Reimu, just be careful
(Reimu) Hey, it won’t be like the last time. Everything’s gonna be fine
(Marisa) Well, if you say so
… Be prepared to run

[2:54] (Sanae) So we’re now in a different world?
Then how do we get back to Gensokyo?
(Murasa) We could take you, but you realize that it won’t be free though…

[3:06] (Marisa) Well, I’m sure her gods will help you with whatever you need
(Sanae) Wait, why is today all about me?
(Marisa) Well, I don’t have anything of value and you know Reimu never has any money

[3:18] (Reimu) Hey, that’s partly your fault, isn’t it? How many
Times have you stolen from the shrine and said “I’ll pay you back later”?
(Marisa) Oh, did I do that after all? I don’t remember

[3:43] (Sanae) Well anyways, where is this person who needs to be freed from a seal?
(Murasa) Oh, she’s outside. So do we have a deal?
(Sanae) Yes. My gods will help you with whatever you may need
(Murasa) In that case, come and follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment