Sunday, June 7, 2015

Beware the Umbrella Left there Forever

-Kogasa begins sniffling-

[0:00] (Sanae) Marisa, what should I say to her? I didn’t mean to make her sad! Can you
Do something  to cheer her up now?
(Marisa) Alright then, so what if you look like a big eggplant? Just attack her!
Anyone would be scared of Youkai power!

[0:24] (Kogasa) Maybe that’s why I was left alone by the roadside, huh?
I was thrown out like trash, so I wanted to be wanted
But no one is surprised when I jump out at them.
They say “Oh, just a Youkai”
Even with my mismatched eyes, no one jumps when I pass by…
.
(Marisa) Hey, will you be alright? She’s broken up by it
(Sanae) There is no need to cry. It was scary, a bit-

[0:52] (Kogasa) Boo! Got you! A fight sounds good to me
Feel the pain of a defective umbrella and the Youkai who are lonely!
(Marisa) Well I guess she turned around
(Reimu) Or maybe she just faked it
(Marisa) Sanae, go get her!
(Sanae) Wait, I thought we were taking turns!

[1:17] (Marisa) No, that’d be silly! You need the practice if you want to learn
The title of Exterminator must be earned
(Reimu) Marisa, why are you being so pushy about teaching her this?
(Marisa) Youmu retired, so she’s a perfect fit!

[1:40] (Sanae) Well, let’s have a duel then! Umm, what are we trying to win?
(Kogasa) Well, I found this glowing thing flying by earlier
(Sanae) We have one! Then both pieces will be given up to the winner
(Reimu) She’s being too polite. Just get on with it!

[2:05] (Kogasa) All right then, [Rain Sign: A Rainy Night’s Ghost Story]!
If you leave an umbrella in the rain, it becomes an apparition
(Sanae) All these miracles I hold are blessings of the curse gods
(Marisa) Sanae, what was that?
(Sanae) Huh? That’s my god transformation
(Marisa) No, I mean is the prayer really needed to do that?
(Sanae) It isn’t, but every hero has to have a catchphrase!

[2:40] (Kogasa) Well then, here comes a monster!
You better lock up all the windows and the doors
Get a mop ready to dry your floors
My grudge of the rain will forevermore
Bring you down little by little until you know
All the loneliness and the pain I felt so long ago

[2:57] [Monster Train: Spare Umbrella Express]
Remember to grab all your belongings before you exit the carriage!
(Sanae) Is something like this normal? It’s gotten rather hectic
(Marisa) Yeah, this was a surprise
(Kogasa) Hooray! I’m glad you said it

[3:20] Here you go! Here’s the glowing thing that you wanted, since you beat me
I have to go and learn how I can be more scary
(Marisa) There’s this place by the lake side that has a vampire who enjoys that
And they also have this gigantic library

[3:45] (Reimu) Hey, the ship’s turning! Here’s our chance to get aboard it now
Hurry up, before it leaves and we lose it again
(Sanae) Best of luck being scary. Our battle was a bit of a surprise
(Marisa) We gotta go, Karakasa, so cya then!

-Scarlet Devil Mansion-

[4:08] (Kogasa) She said the mansion here? Do I just walk inside?
(Remilia) Oh, I wouldn’t ask that after walking in. Who knows who is trying to hide?
So, why have you come to me?
(Kogasa) I want to be more scary!
(Remilia) Is that so? Interesting. Come in and explain it clearly

No comments:

Post a Comment