Thursday, August 14, 2014

Apparations Stalk the Night

-Rumia enters-

[0:00](Rumia) What do you mean weirdo?
Where are you trying to go?
Come on, let us fight a bit
Show me your fighting spirit
In the night, ghost appear
Swarming all around us here
But I guess I don’t mind
Unlike you, I’m not night blind

[0:13]Deep within the night, I’m the darkness that feeds on the light
Do you really not mind? Are these two the edible kind?

[0:26]Like how the saint was crucified, I am spreading my arms out wide
Run away if you prefer to move about in the day
I use dark to block out the heat. As a skill it’s still pretty neat
But I can’t see, so I must wander aimlessly
In my own shadow-sphere, it’s like I can just disappear
But you know, I am still floating right here
I’m the darkness Youkai that feeds on the humans that she may meet
So you see… you’re facing me!

[0:53](Reimu) We’re not like those you’ve had
Good medicine must taste bad
(Marisa) Looks more like a number’s pose
Do ya even have 10 toes?
(Reimu) Either way we must go
So if you’re now our foe
(Marisa) Then prepare your spellcards
Cause you’ll be seeing stars

[1:06](Rumia) [Moon Sign: Moonlight Ray]
Now I’m bringing my darkness to play
[Night Sign] follows next
Are you ready to follow after the rest?

[1:18] As my patterns light up the night in this first-ever Spellcard fight
Would you say that the overall effect is okay?
(Reimu) Well I guess it could have been worse, at the least the system will work
Now it’s time for a final spellcard to end the fray
(Rumia) Darkness Sign then it is, [Demarcation]’s perfect for this
Can you see all the boundaries here perfectly?
(Reimu) It’s nice but not too hard, not bad for a first-stage spellcard
But you know… there is a lot of room to grow… well I guess

-Rumia exits-

[1:45] (Marisa)There’s a rapid victory
Looks like this will be easy
Now onto the lake side
Our enemies cannot hide

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment