Friday, August 15, 2014

Shanghai Teahouse ~Chinese Tea

[0:00](Neutral)By the lake sits a mansion colored red
This is where the trail led
Is this the source of the scarlet mist?
Let’s find out with a duel against any foe ahead

[0:17](Reimu) Fairies keep showing up again in swarms
I guess this is the norm
Will everyone guard their homes in this way?
I guess so, but you know this warm-up is still okay
(Marisa) Yeah, but shooting them is getting really old
And some are getting bold
(Reimu) Lot’s more bullets are now heading right this way
(Marisa) That’s perfect! Now we can practice the proper way to graze!

-Meiling enters-

[0:43](Meiling) Hey wait, who are you two? Wait a sec, I think there’s some issue…
I’ll be back, so wait a sec. I need to make a formation, I expect

-Meiling exits-

[1:09](Marisa) Hey what does she mean by “formation”? She’s all alone!
People can’t make parties if they’re fighting on their own
(Reimu) She just attacked us and ran off without a word
Even for a Youkai that is rude and just absurd

-Meiling enters-

[1:24](Marisa) Well, she’s the guard of this house, isn’t she?
Though she’s still in the way
Let’s just fight her and take a look inside
So come on! We both don’t have all day to stay and play!
(Meiling) Wait a minute, who are you guys again?
Some witch and shrine maiden?
Are you edible? That’s what people say
(Reimu) Don’t say that! Those rumor are definitely not okay!

[1:51](Meiling) I’m the normal person who guard this place
The opponent you face
You’re abnormal attacking right away
But still I am going to beat you anyway
You won’t pass me, the mistress’s occupied
I won’t let you inside
If you’re not gonna let me just explain
Then listen to the sound of my spellcard [Colored Rain]!

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment