Sunday, August 24, 2014

Beyond a Border ~ [Liz Triangle] Thank You

(Instrumental's not embedding for some reason)
[0:00] This is from when the shrine maiden was small
And when the flesh-eating Youkai was big
It’s the tale about a forgotten miko
And all the faces She could never show

[0:35] Although one’s nature may be set in stone
One’s way of life is always still their own
The choices you make decide what you will do
Who you are depends only on you

[1:00] A Youkai cursed to feed on human sins
And long before her tale begins
The shrine maiden made friends with Rumia
In this tale that her mother oversaw

[1:24] It wasn’t always peaceful, She had to beat Rumia first
And back then she was violent, Rumia’s temper was much worse

[1:40] She was sullen, hungry, and quite temperamental
I don’t know how Reimu made her settle
But somehow that small child managed to calm her down

[2:03] Those three made a humorous scene
A monster who wasn't so mean
And a child who knew nothing of darkness
And Her, the one who hid her face from the rest

[2:34] Between the days spent out collecting bugs
And making new friends easily
All those days passed as memories of a dream
That things could always pass by peacefully

[2:59] We found peace within danger
The acceptance of how to live
And somehow it convinced Her
That Her true smile was what she should give

[3:15] “Even if you have to fight against a monster
Still you shouldn't hide your face from shame
We both know the real you and know that you are not to blame

[3:38] Even if you must guard this world
We will still stay here right by your side
You don’t have to wear masks to try to hide
Just show the two of us the face that we love”

[4:01] That was how it should have been
That should have been how my story came to end
But there are things that still cannot be changed
Though I guess She disagreed, my old friend

[4:29] “Though we can’t still be together, I will not change
I won’t betray how I lived in those days
I will not give in to my own darker nature
I am sorry that I can’t return”

[4:52]“I will make you fight with your all
And today one of us will fall
But still know that I still will be your friend
With this, maybe this is the end”

[5:10] That was how those two friends found a way to be saved
The choice that each of them had finally made
And though I wished it ended some other way, I understand

[5:32] I will take care of all the rest
Tell her that she should do her best
Even though she can’t remember
“Reimu, this is Rumia” (The best friend of Her)

[5:54] Even if you don’t remember the past
The bonds you share will always hold on fast
Even after all fades away into ghosts
I know I’ll recall the person I cherish most

No comments:

Post a Comment