Saturday, August 16, 2014

Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room

-Patchouli enters-

[0:00](Patchouli) What are two intruders doing here? They're making such a mess...
You, the red-white, stop running around
My study's not a playground
Hey! Don't carry off my precious books!
They're worth more than all the
Donations your shrine had got this year, you hear?

[0:26] So, let's see... What to do... By the way... Who are you?
How to beat this black-thing...
(Marisa) It's too dark for reading...

[0:38](Patchouli) Waves of fire, channeling my ire. With the strength of [Fire Sign: Agni Shrine]
Aqua Vitae, Libera Domine. With my [Water Sign: Princess Undine]
Life taking form, from the earth it's reborn. Sprout gracefully [Wood Sign: Sylphae Horn]
Call to action, Terra Benediction. Feel the power, [Earth Sign: Rage Trilithon]

[1:03](Marisa) Looks like she's a magic user too! Those spells are pretty cool!
Wonder what else she's about to do... Hey, can I fight her?
(Reimu) Yeah, that's fine by me, so go ahead. I'll choose to sit this out
It's your fault we got stuck anyway, right?

[1:28](Patchouli) So they won't give up so easily? I guess that's fine by me
Time to combine signs to throw them off now
Maybe Earth and Fire in one sign?... I guess that mixture's fine
Let's see how they deal with two at once now

[1:54](Reimu) She's chanting once again. Looks like she'll soon attack
(Marisa) Anyway, I will win. I'll just spark her right back

[2:06](Patchouli) Earth and Fire, offense made to protect.
I now call out to thee, rise up [Lava Cromlech]
Wood and Fire, Arbor Conflagarte
Flames will rise up from a uncontrolled [Forest Blaze]
Wood and Water, thine shall show your true self
Liquid apparition, charge ahead [Water Elf]
Earth and Metal, gift the earth have giveth
Come to my side at once, [Emerald Megalith]

[2:32](Marisa) Looks like she likes elemental spells
They seem to mix real well
Wonder if they're made to work that way, ~ze?
(Reimu) Would you hurry? It looks like she's prepared another set
Why haven't you won yet?
(Marisa) Doesn't she look like she's gonna faint?... Hmm?

[2:57](Patchouli) Then let's try [Moon Sign: Silent Selene]
Luna Vista Serene
After that is [Sun Sign: Royal Flare]- There!
Using all five, [Philosopher Stone]...
It looks like you have won
I'm too tired to keep fighting you, ~Mukyu~

(Reimu) By the way, why's this place
Seems to have so much space?
(Patchouli) That's because there's someone
Who bends time and space for fun

-Marisa and Reimu leave-

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment