Saturday, August 16, 2014

Voile the Magic Library

-Reimu and Marisa enter-

[0:15](Reimu) Hey, where are all the lights? This room's dark as night
And what's with the size? I'm sure it wasn't as big when I saw this place outside
(Marisa) Whoa, there's so many books. I'll just take a look
And if I find one that looks interesting. I might grab it on my way out
(Reimu) Hey, a devil appears. It seems that we are near
To someone who might know what is going on here
(Marisa) Wait, hang on a sec, looks like all these books are more than just a simple object

-Koakuma and [Books] enter-

[0:41](Reimu) Look out! That small devil's firing at us without care
(Marisa) Well I'm busy! These books keep on shooting at us from everywhere
(Reimu) What kind of library attacks guests like that immediately?
(Marisa) And it seems like these book traps won't be dealt with so easily

-Koakuma exits-

[2:01](Reimu) Hey was that the last? I guess we got past
The guard at the door, and I hope there isn't any more
Books set out to attack from behind our back
(Marisa) Well I think I managed to spark all of them as we passed

[2:15](Reimu) Well, let's keep moving on- wait, where have you gone?
Come on, we don't have time to keep on messing around
(Marisa) Wait, look at what I found! I'll just take a look
It looks like a very interesting Youkai book
(Reimu) Marisa, stop wasting time stealing any precious thing
There's something else that we both should be focused on doing
(Marisa) Come on, one second won't hurt us too much in the end...!
(Reimu) Look at that, you've set all these books off to attack again!

No comments:

Post a Comment