Friday, August 29, 2014

Diao Ye Zong (Withered Leaf)

[0:00] (Chen) So, would you three just leave? You’re bothering me and that just won’t do
You should all leave this place. I am warning you

[0:13] (Reimu) What just happened to “no one ever leaves”?
(Chen) That was before you all did as you pleased!
Since you did that, I have to drive you away
[Hermit Sign: Phoenix Egg], now go away!
[Shikigami Sign: Pentagram Flight] then
Seriously, leave! I’m not gonna ask again!

[0:39] (Marisa) Did she say she’s a familiar?
Does that mean there’s another person here?
(Chen) No, I am not possessed
Because right now my master is not very near

[0:52] Now time for [Heaven Sign: Immortal Sage’s Rumbling] will shake this stage
Now, my own [Child Sign: Dharmapala’s Rampage]

[1:05] (Reimu) Watching that cat is getting pretty hard
(Marisa) She won’t stay still long enough to get sparked
(Sakuya) Still she soon will journey on to paradise

[1:19] (Chen) [Hermit Sign: Incarnate Immortal Sage]
There’s nothing here for you, so leave this place
[Oni Sign: Konjin of the Demon’s Gate]

-Chen defeated-

[1:32] (Reimu) Well that’s done. Let’s start looting now!
(Marisa) At least it looks like she’s now having fun
(Sakuya) So do you two always fight against everyone?

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment