Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Septette for the Dead Princess

[0:00](Neutral) Within this place, within shadows
Within mansions, we found
This vampire, this mastermind
That spreads mist around

[0:12](Remilia) Within my mansion colored red
This is where your pursuit had led
And as it's fated, you've demonstrated
What the moon signals overhead

[0:26] Now come! Let us all begin!
[0:36] Let's see who shall win!

[0:39] I'm sure that I could drink some more
For humans, you're not such a bore
Or could it just be that you're not really
Humans at all within your core?

[0:53](Marisa) I'm just a fun human, that's all
(Reimu) Even if you are strong, you'll fall
(Remilia) This night will be fun
(Reimu) This fight has begun
(Neutral) They all will clash within this red hall

[1:06](Remilia) I congratulate you truly for trying to pursue me
And making it here all this way
But now you should know who you face
The descendent of Vlad Tepes
The vampire who shall erase the day!

[1:21] Here comes [Heaven's Punishment: Star of David] will be sent!
Maybe now you should repent as these lasers cross through stars?

[1:34](Marisa) Like that'd really take us out!
There are wide gaps placed throughout
(Reimu) Hey what are you taunting for?
Do you really need any more?

[1:47](Remilia) You two make up quite the act
But I should tell you your attacks
Are just wasteful chaos now
I dodge spellcards as a bat

[2:01](Marisa) You can't keep it up for long!
(Remilia) Au Contraire, you are quite wrong
Even that spark of yours fails
Even if it seems quite strong

[2:14](Reimu) Shoot, guess that's how this works
[2:24](Remilia) Now, would you like a curse?

[2:26] Here is the [Curse of Vlad Tepes]
It is just like the title says
All that you've fought through, the Nosferatu
Will now bring down upon you two

[2:40](Reimu) Well [Evil Sealing Circle]'s still useful
Even if you dodge, there's still a big hole
My spellcard clears the screen, so we move between
The areas that still are packed whole

[2:54](Remilia) Ready for [Divine Punishment]?
I don't think I will relent
Here comes my card [Young Demon Lord]
And then after is my [Hell Sign]
I'm sure you two will be fine
After all, earlier you seemed so bored

[3:07](Reimu) Marisa, this is your fault!
(Marisa) No way, she had this prepared!
(Remilia) Yes that's true, this card's quite fun
So are both of you now scared?

[3:21] This card's rather new, you know
I made it not long ago
It's a recent dream I had
Of a [Scarlet Gensokyo]

[3:36](Marisa) This is crazy, what'll we do?
I don't have a card to use!
My spark shows where she has been
But that's not enough to win
(Reimu) [Spirit Sign: Fantasy Seal]
Is this vampire for real?
For now, just endure, I guess
Hope the timer does the rest

[4:02](Remilia) Crap, that's just too bad
[4:12] That was the last card I had

[4:16] It looks like that's the end of this
I'll now disperse the scarlet mist
You two have prevailed, and that has entailed
I must concede my plan had failed

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment