Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Maid and the Pocketwatch of Blood

-Marisa and Reimu enter-

[0:32](Reimu) Hey, something's wrong. This hallways too long, you think
That an enemy is on their way?
(Marisa) That's what the magician said, right?
(Reimu) But that was just for that room
Why would she do the same to some random hallway?
(Marisa) I don't know, but at least there's some light

-Sakuya enters-

[1:10](Reimu) So are those fairy maids? They seem really behaved
(Marisa) Too bad they're not doing work. I wonder who keeps this place clean somehow
(Sakuya) That would be my duty, so what exactly are you two doing?
State what your purpose is here now!

[1:33](Marisa) Well I'm here looking for a new job
I wanted something that was not too mean
(Sakuya) Well, I don't know. You don't look like you can clean
(Marisa) Well that's true. I really can't-
(Sakuya) So were you offering for love supply?
(Marisa) More like repairs
(Sakuya) This is not like Junior High

[1:58](Reimu) Alright, stop there. That's not why we're here
You're... Not the owner... I guess that's clear
(Sakuya) So are you guests of the mistress stopping by?
Either way, I will not let you pass
The mistress will not see guests today
(Reimu) If we fight you, maybe she'll come anyway

[2:54](Marisa) Hey, if I win can I become the head maid in your place?
(Sakuya) More people have said that and have been killed than thorium products. What makes you think you'll do better?
(Reimu) Either way, you need to stop all this mist
It's a nuisance, what are you trying to do?
It's become a serious issue!

[3:33](Sakuya) My mistress is bothered when she's in the daylight
So we made it seem like night underneath a misty shadow
(Reimu) Well it's a big nuisance! What are you trying to accomplish?
It's causing problems, don't you know?

[3:58] Would you stop this scarlet mist?
(Sakuya) Why don't you ask the mistress yourself?
(Reimu) Then call her here
(Sakuya) Why should I give you my help?
(Reimu) Well then looks like there's no other way
(Sakuya) That is what I was just about to say
(Marisa) If we catch ya, might we be jailed for a day?

(Sakuya) Not at all, magicians hold more risk
That convention demands mercy for you
(Reimu) Okay, I'm lost
What is up with both of you?
(Sakuya) Either way, you have to pass by me
and know that it won't be that easy
I own your time, you will feel these knives of mine

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment