Thursday, August 28, 2014

Paradise ~ Deep Mountain

-Marisa, Reimu and Sakuya enter-

[0:00] (Neutral) In the grasp of the cold, the land remains still
Until winter has had all its fill

[0:18] (Marisa) I think I’m lost. So, where should we go?
It’s hard to see through all of this snow
(Reimu) I’d rather sleep, but I still don’t know
(Sakuya) Just look ahead, there’s another foe!

-Cirno enters-

[0:31] (Marisa) Isn’t that the ice fairy we fought?
The one that bragged to us that she was tough?
(Cirno) Yeah, you better remember I’m the STRONGEST-
(Sakuya) I think that’s plenty out of you. I’ve had enough

-Cirno defeated-

[0:46] Well, killing small fry’s way too slow
Do you two know where we should go?
(Reimu) This weather needs to go away
(Marisa) I guess that she’s not going to help today
(Reimu) Well it’s not like this is an incident!
We don’t know for sure that something’s wrong
(Marisa) I’m tellin’ ya I saw some weird flower!
And you know that this winter’s way too long

[1:11] (Neutral) So the three carried on, searching through the snow
Without knowing where they had to go

-Letty enters-

[1:29] (Letty) What a strange sight, three humans about
Doesn’t your kind sleep through the winter?
(Sakuya) The mastermind! Now, without delay!
(Letty) Hold on a sec, I’m normal for sure!

[1:42] (Reimu) If I had to guess, it’s time that you slept
(Letty) It looks like you should go before me
(Reimu) It would have to be way warmer now
(Letty) Just like us and the Asebi?

[1:57] (Marisa) You can’t nap now, did ya forget
That the cherry trees haven’t bloomed yet?
(Letty) The winter is indeed quite long for this year
(Reimu) Well I’d really wish it’d disappear!

[2:09] (Marisa) Wait, if ya fell asleep, would ya die?
(Letty) It seems like it wouldn’t be wise to try
(Sakuya) Enough! This is what we came to find
Now it’s time to kill this mastermind!

[2:23] (Neutral) The unknown winter stretch may seem unending
Where could they find the long-missing spring?

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment