Friday, August 15, 2014

Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17

[0:39](Meiling) Guarding the front gate from any attack
You will see that my strength isn’t something that I hold back
The mistresses aren’t seeing guests today
So you’ll have to take your business elsewhere and go away

[0:53](Reimu)That’s not gonna happen, let us inside
We both know that there is something that this mansion might hide
Isn’t this the place where the mist is coming out?
We both want to see where this all starts and figure out what it’s about

[1:06](Meiling)You’re 4000 years too young to be proud
Either way, don’t you know that trespassing’s not allowed
If you won’t leave, then I’ll have to make you go
Can you keep up with my [Rainbow Sign: Wind Chime of Colorful Rainbow]?

[2:01]I can see you struggle based on your chi
What can two humans do against a Youkai like me?
I am the great wall that will stop intruders here
So bow down to my [Colorful Light Chaotic Dance] and disappear!

-Meiling defeated-

[2:14](Reimu)We’re not just two humans here on a whim
We will stop the red mist that seems to come from within
So since we both won, show us to the door you guard
We’ll be intruding, so please excuse us,
(Marisa) Keep on working hard

-Reimu and Marisa exit-

[2:28](Meiling) I’m so sorry Mistress, seems like I lost
Even though you had said to stop all at any cost
At the very least, I’m sure they might now be hurt
So I suppose I had done my job as best I could
Now time to go back to work…

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment