Friday, August 22, 2014

U.N. Owen was Her?

[0:15](Flandre) So first patterns, then a spellcard!
That's how these duels happen, right?
(Marisa) Yeah, but they have to get harder
Or else it's a boring fight!

[0:27](Flandre) Not a problem! Here's [Cranberry Trap]!
Try to keep away from the spiral in the middle path!
(Marisa) It's more easy to dodge to the side
But it's pretty good to have at the start

[0:39](Reimu) Why must you always make things harder?
Seriously, you are always such a Lunatic
(Marisa) Come on, where's the thrill if it's not hard?
(Flandre) Alright you two, ready for my next trick?

[0:59](Marisa) Think this has something to do with her vampire traits?
(Flandre) Against this attack, I swear that no one has ever escaped!
(Reimu) Isn't that just because this is the first time you've fought with anyone?
(Flandre) Even if that's true, I promise that at the end, there'll be none!

[1:11] [Four of a Kind]! Now you're outnumbered from behind
Two-on-one odds were fun for you
So I wanted to have them too!

[1:23](Reimu) There's a difference between patterns
From two people, that's not hard!
(Flandre) But it's not really invalid
It's just part of a spellcard!

[1:37] Like an oni trapped in a circle
Can you handle being restrained? [Kagome Kagome]
Can you escape from my [Maze of Love]?
I am sure that you two can find a way

[1:49] I heard you have to learn to focus
Have a look through [Forbidden Barrage: Catadioptric]
Now the next card wears away the past
Listen to this forbidden clock that tics

[2:18](Reimu) Any idea how many more?
(Marisa) Seems like it's still more than one
(Flandre) I hope that this spellcard does it
Now [And Then Will There Be None]?

-Flandre vanishes-

[2:30](Reimu) Wait, where did she disappear off to?
(Marisa) My [Master Spark] doesn't show where she is with a bat
(Flandre) Come on, you two. Look for me harder!
You're not going to defeat me with that!

[2:41](Reimu) Well, just dodge it, she needs a timer
This will have to end by the spellcard rules eventually
(Marisa) That would be so much easier if
She was firing from somewhere we could see!

-Flandre reappears-

[3:13](Flandre) Last card! Kudos!
But now I'm sure you two are toast
Here is my last spellcard, you see
My [Ripples of Years], Q.E.D

[3:26](Marisa) For a duel that's so impromptu
This one hasn't been that bad
(Reimu) Yeah, she's stronger than the others
Maybe that's why she seems mad?

[3:38](Flandre) Don't go thinking that you won with that!
I assure you that I still have something else, more to come!
(Reimu) No, it looks like you're now in poor shape
(Marisa) Either way, that spellcard duel was fun!

[3:50] So ya gonna hang yourself after?
(Flandre) Didn't that song have a version that ends another way?
(Marisa) Yeah, that's right. Ya have to get married
Why don't ya go after Reimu then?
(Reimu) Hey!

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment