Friday, August 22, 2014

The Centennial Festival for Magical Girls

[0:06](Neutral) Within Scarlet halls

-Marisa, Reimu and Patchouli enter-

[0:26](Reimu) Hey, watch out. It looks like someone's in the way
[0:32](Patchouli) What are you two doing here? This is no time to play
I will have to remove you if you get in my way
So for both our sakes, I ask you both stand to the side
It is best you do not fall victim to pride

[0:45](Marisa) Hey, the little devil sent us
What is up here with all this fuss?
And we both beat ya, why should we listen anyway?

[0:52](Patchouli) For your information, there's a situation happening
(Both the little sister and these two, this day's the worst day ever)
(Reimu) So is the outside your doing? All this sudden rainy weather?

[1:02](Patchouli) Enough, I don't have time for this
This will be solved rather quickly
(Reimu) Even if she's doing better
Doesn't she look rather sickly?

[1:08](Marisa) That's a trait of a magician
Heavy metals are used greatly
(Reimu) Isn't that just your excuse to
Behave like you're fully crazy?

[1:14](Patchouli) Though two spells at once is straining
I suppose it's necessary
This will be my greatest magic
Something I use very rarely

[1:21](Reimu) Enough, stand aside and we'll go
Figure out who's causing this mess
(Marisa) After all this was an "order" from
This mansion's little mistress

-Patchouli defeated-

[1:28] So if the vampire's at the shrine, who's our foe?

-Flandre enters-

[1:35](Flandre) Did you call for me? Anyway, here I am!
(Marisa) Who the hell are you?
(Flandre) That is pretty rude

[1:42] Aren't you supposed to introduce yourself?
(Marisa) Oh, right! I am Hakurei Reimu
(Flandre) I'm Flandre, Miss Marisa (I'm not a fool)
You're no shrine maiden
(Reimu) Marisa, not cool
(Marisa) Maybe I should have posed as a nurse instead?
(Reimu) (What the hell goes on inside your head?)

[2:02](Flandre) Are you two the ones that beat Onee-sama?
It looked pretty fun, from the part I saw
(Reimu) Where were you?
(Flandre) I was watching from in my room
I had hoped that you two would come again soon

[2:16] So you two are humans, right? I want to see!
You two aren't fakes? You wouldn't trick me?
It's the first I've seen a human in person
Usually they're only in my tea!

[2:30](Marisa) Well if ya wanted to see, today you're in luck
We were sent here to fix things, since your sister is kinda stuck
(Reimu) Humans are more complicated than most types of tea
Though there's an exception next to me

[2:43] So who does all of the cooking?
Making humans into a drink?
(Flandre) I dunno, but I'm pretty sure
My sis can't cook, I think.

[2:49](Reimu) Replica-something or other, that devil we fought on that day?
(Flandre) Her name's Remilia, that's not really that difficult to say
(Marisa) Either way, I don't think she cooks
She doesn't have that household look

[3:00](Reimu) Either way, there's something that I have
To say about your sister
She keeps coming to the shrine and it's
Become quite an annoyance
(Flandre) I know! I wanted to join her when she left again this morning
(Reimu) ... Anyway, could you do something to keep her here, by any chance?

[3:12](Flandre) I couldn't go! It was raining way too hard before I could leave!
(Reimu) Looks like you've got something that most people would call a special need
Did you do something bad to warrant that mage to trap you in here?
(Flandre) No, I haven't left this mansion in 495 years

[3:25](Marisa) Cool, I only get weekends off anyway!

[3:32](Flandre) Anyway, I want to play a game with you!
(Reimu) Well, what sort of game?
(Flandre) How 'bout Danmaku?
(Reimu) Pattern-games? I'm pretty good at playing those
(Marisa) Count me in, I'm joining in this too!

[3:46] What's it worth to ya if we play with ya now?
(Flandre) How about one coin. One coin has to do!
(Marisa) You can't buy an extra life with only that
(Flandre) I mean you can't use a continue!

[4:00](Reimu) Well, that's great. She's clearly crazy as can be
(Marisa) How do ya figure?
(Reimu) It's too clear to see
They're insane if they can chat a bit with you
And keep up with what you spout out all too easily

[4:14](Flandre) Anyway, let's all start making things more fun!
If you're now ready, this duel has begun
(Reimu) Do you feel like we may have made a mistake?
(Marisa) That's a chance that we just have to take!

[4:27](Neutral) In the scarlet devil house, another vampire appears
It seems she is someone that all others have valid reason to fear
Even if she is a threat, those two charge ahead
Once more fighting on in a mansion scarlet red

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment