Friday, August 15, 2014

Beloved Tomboyish Girl

-Cirno enters-

[0:05](Cirno) Hey, who are you two? What are you doing out here?
Ready to fight? Well that’s alright, but you know
I’m pretty strong, the strongest one on this lake now
Just so you know, I’m gonna show you my strength.
What do you think? You gonna shake like a leaf?
You should just run, I won’t chase after you then
Though you’d get lost, fairies would confuse you again
What did you say? I’m not a target! I will
Deep-freeze you with some English beef!

[0:30] Here comes some ice, so try to just keep up!
So what’d you think? “This pattern’s pretty tough”?
It’s so obvious that you don’t stand any chance against me
It’s because I am the STRONGEST, obviously
My icicles are raining everywhere
You may have dodged, but I don’t really care!
I will get you at some point, I’m a genius after all
Come on then, try to dodge my [Icicle Fall]

(Marisa) Hey Reimu, don’t you think there’s something wrong?
For a fairy, this one is pretty strong
But still, it seems like there’s a problem that she didn’t see
We can dodge this spellcard way too easily
(Reimu) Well strong or not, she’s just a fairy, right?
And you know how they’re never all that bright?…
I’m sure that she’s the strongest out of all the fairies here
But she’s still far weaker than some Youkai, right?
So let’s just beat her down, I’m sure that we are near
To the clue that will make this incident clear

[1:28](Cirno) What’d you guys say? Well then this playtime’s over
I’m bored anyway, time to finish this battle
Get ready now, I’m gonna go all out then!
Here comes my ice, icicles fall down again
More than before, what do you think about that?
There’s more in store, here’s my next spellcard, ready?
Beating you two in this fight will be a breeze
I am too strong, so run along, understand?
Now it’s time for my [Perfect Freeze]!

(Reimu)Well I guess this card’s not really all that bad.
(Marisa) It’s better than the other one she had.
(Reimu) But still, all you have to do is keep an eye on what’s standing still
Then avoid it when it moves around again.
It’s still useful to see how powers change
The danmaku that people can arrange.
I guess this means that patterns won’t always be so straightforward.
(Marisa) Well at least that means we won’t always be bored

[2:19](Cirno) Hey what’s the deal? That should have been the end!
I guess I don’t get what had just happened
How did the both of you avoid my special card attack and
Keep on fighting even though I’m the STRONGEST?
But still you won’t walk upon land again
And cold is still better than hot, correct?
No wait, I didn’t mean to say it like it was a pun then
It was meant to be said in that respect
Whatever, you two aren’t really exciting
I don’t remember why we’re fighting…

-Cirno exits-

[2:50](Reimu) Well that was odd, that fairy was too silly
I guess right now it’s gotten pretty chilly
(Marisa) Look over there, there’s a mansion up ahead
Let’s check it out, I’m interested…

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment