Friday, August 29, 2014

The Doll Maker of Bucuresti

-Magic Forest-

[0:50] (Reimu) So why did we come back to the forest then?
You had started from around here, why are we looking again?
(Marisa) I just thought there might be something missed by me
And I might stop by my house, we’ll just wait and see

-Dolls attack-

[1:03] (Sakuya) Look out there! There’s a mass of dolls flying at us
Everywhere. Where are they all coming from now?
(Marisa) Someone’s there! It looks like she’s controlling all of them
(Reimu) I don’t care! Let’s just go and get her

[1:16] (Marisa) Where’d she go? I couldn’t see her for a moment
In the snow. This weather’s getting’ really annoying
(Reimu) Come on! Charge! This ambush crap’s getting old
And it’s cold! Let’s get this over already

-Alice enters-

[1:31] (Alice) Long time no see, at least for the two of you that may have met me
Is your spring strength so low that you feel too cold so easily?
(Reimu) So wait, who’re you?
(Alice) If you don’t know then why did you three choose to pursue?
(Sakuya) (Wonder how my mistress is doing at this time…)

[1:57] (Alice) Why do you think of someone else
You should be concerned for yourself
(Sakuya) Yes it’s true I’m doing that now
(Alice) What are you now worried about?

[2:02] (Sakuya) Because I only brought out three
Sets of clothes to change into, see?
(Alice) Yes, I see how that’s a problem
If you’re out, what will you do then?

[2:08] (Sakuya) Maybe I would go home quickly
Grab a set before they’d miss me
(Alice) Just how fast would you have to run
To get there and back for the fun?

[2:16] (Sakuya) Oh it’s fine, I’d stop time for it
But I’ve only got one knife set…
(Alice) Ah, I see. That’s why you pack light
But still- wait, did you just say “knife”?

[2:22] (Reimu) So what did you mean by “Spring Strength”?
(Alice) I meant the springtime in your head
(Reimu) I don’t get what you mean by that
(Marisa) It’s the stuff that we’ve collected

[2:28] (Reimu) I hope mine’s not really high now
(Alice) Someone’s gathering spring somehow
(Reimu) And you’re sure you’re not behind it?
(Alice) Yes of course- H-hey, wait up a bit!

[2:34] After all, we’re reunited
Doesn’t that make you excited?
(Marisa) Are ya looking to have a fight?
(Alice) Well it seem that I now just might

[2:40] (Sakuya) Why should we indulge in a battle?
(Alice) Do you three know where you should go?

[2:47] (Sakuya) Well, will you at least tell us who’s behind this?
(Alice) Way downwind you’ll find a shrine that lies empty and decadent
There’s a shrine maiden in there that dreams of spring-
(Reimu) Hey, what gives?! All three of you know I have done nothing!

[3:00] (Alice) That’s a joke, but really I don’t know who’s behind this
All I know is someone else is taking the spring
Now fight me and you can have the spring I’ve gathered
You will see that I’m stronger than I was last time

-dolls attack-

[3:28] (Marisa) Reimu, any idea what she means by “Stronger than the last time”?
(Reimu) No clue. Did you two meet her somewhere before this incident?
(Sakuya) Not me. She’s not a visitor that I’ve seen up at the mansion
(Alice) Alright. Enough. Let’s just let this spellcard battle now begin

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment