Monday, August 18, 2014

Lunar clock ~ Luna Dial

-Sakuya vanishes-

[0:01](Reimu) Hey, where did she go?
(Marisa) She's right behind us!
(Sakuya) It seems you're too slow
(Reimu) Those knives are vicious!
Looks like she's teleporting!
(Marisa) Here she comes again!

-Sakuya reappears-

[0:13](Sakuya) That's not right, but it looks like that's the case
It's still different. It's my time that I'm stopping
And my knives that I'm dropping
(Marisa) Oh, now I see. She moves instantly
She throws the knives when she has stopped time

[0:39](Sakuya) My specialty is to make illusions
[Conjuring: Misdirection] confusion
To me you're standing stock still
Just a target for an easy kill
Now [Illusion Existence: Clock Corpse]
Tell me when you want to give up
Now then [Illusion Image: Luna Clock]
Are you sure you haven't had enough?

[0:52] [Secret Maid Skill: Marionette] now
Then [Secret Maid Skill: Killing Doll]
[Illusion Ghost: Jack the Ludo Bile]
I have not fought like this for a while

[0:59] Even if you keep on dodging these
Know that I can keep up with ease
Stopping time gives me a special edge
My knives have limitless usage
Know I'm precise at 36 yards
Hitting targets is never too hard
Working quickly is my source of pride
There's no place here where you can hide
I will stall you here with no sweat
Here's a display you will not forget
For the sake of Mistress' ambition
I will ensure that you two don't win

-Sakuya vanishes-

[1:21](Marisa) She's not letting up
(Reimu) She's on the right now!
(Marisa) I can't land a hit!
(Reimu) We've got to somehow!
Maybe with spread out attacks
(Marisa) That's what I'm doing!
(Reimu) Watch where you're shooting!

[1:31](Marisa) On the left!
(Reimu) No, she dodged it!
Now the right!
(Marisa) Crap, I got hit!
Got a plan?
(Reimu) Wait, I'm thinking!
Just watch out without blinking!

-Sakuya reappears-

[1:38](Sakuya) Seems like you two don't know what to do
Shall we just stop? Else you'd have to drop

[1:58] Welcome to [Illusion World: The World]
(Marisa) Watch out for those knives she just hurled!
(Reimu) How are we supposed to get through that maze?
(Marisa) Told ya we should master how to graze...

[2:05](Sakuya) Do you two always bicker back and forth?
(Reimu&Marisa) She's annoying, so yes, of course!
(Sakuya) Either way, you'll have to forgive me
Please accept defeat elegantly
You will not gain entry as you seek
I am now [Conjuring: Eternal Meek]
Flee if you wish to concede defeat
Both of you two look dead on your feet

[2:17](Marisa) Reimu, try to get her with a bomb
I've got a plan, I'll do the rest
(Reimu) Well it's better than what I have got
Here I go now, just do your best

[2:24] Here's my [Evil-Sealing Circle] now
Looks like she got trapped there somehow
(Marisa) Let it drop when I call out my mark!
3, 2, 1, Go! Here's my [Master Spark]!

-Sakuya freezes-

[2:30](Reimu) She stopped moving, think that finished it?
(Marisa) I sure hope so, let me rest a bit
(Sakuya) Yes, that's enough, I concede defeat
I will let you and the mistress meet

[2:38](Marisa) So, since I won, can I be head maid?
Even though I'm not a maid anyway?
(Sakuya) Of course you cannot (They're pretty strong)
(But maybe mistress can beat them some way)
Right this way, follow me
(Maybe she'll win, we'll see)

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment