Saturday, August 30, 2014

Doll Judgment

[0:25] (Alice) So are you set to fight against me?
You’re outnumbered now, as you might see

[0:37] All these dolls were made by my hand
So what do you think ? Are you a fan?

[0:50] (Marisa) Well they look rather nicely made
But they’ll break in this battle. Aren’t ya afraid?
(Alice) No matter, I can just make more
And anyway, that’s what these are all made for

-fighting-

[1:40] [Puppeteer], [Maiden’s Bunraku]
A good fight always cheers me up, how about you?
(Sakuya) It’s always good to get practice in
But surprise attacks are the best. That’s a given

[2:05] (Alice) So if I were to visit you
Would you just attack me?
(Sakuya) Yes, that’s what I would do
(Alice) Well then I’d have to respond in kind
(Sakuya) As long as you’re invited, I’m sure I would not mind

[2:55] (Alice) [Blue Sign: Benevolent French Dolls] then
[Benevolent Orléans] with Blue again
[Scarlet Sign: Red-haired Dutch Dolls] then stirs
You’re only 5/7ths of my power

[3:21] (Reimu) Well I guess she just likes to fight
(Marisa) Hey that’s great! People don’t get why duels are alright
(Reimu) Well it’s a drag and a waste of time
(Marisa) That’s just crazy. Here’s my “bitch, get out of my way” sign
(Alice) (That just sounds so silly)

[4:12] [Eerily Luminous Shanghai]  
This is one of my favorite dolls out of them all
Now then for [Curse: Hanged Hourai Dolls] then
Well that was my last spellcard, looks like that’s the end

[4:37] (Sakuya) So where should we head off to next?
(Alice) It looks like going upwards would be for the best
(Reimu) And why is that?
(Alice) Do you see this “spring”?
It follow the petals and that’s where they’re going

-Marisa, Reimu, and Sakuya exit-

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment