Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Capital City of Flowers in the Sky

-Marisa, Reimu and Sakuya enter-

[0:00] (Neutral) If you fly above the clouds and soar up into the clear sky
You might see easily a mysterious barrier within all the clouds that pass on by
There are things you have to wonder like if places like Reishonden really do exist
After all as you have just found there are many things that you can easily miss

[0:26] (Marisa) So it looks like we are above all the clouds finally
I wonder what we’re gonna see
(Reimu) What, it’s just a higher viewpoint. Don’t act like it’s like a huge unsolvable mystery

-Lunasa, Merlin, and Lyrica enter-

[0:39] So anyway, why are there cherry blossoms floating here?...
Isn’t this when people should appear?
(Lunasa) Alright, fine. I don’t mind explaining that occurrence to you
I was going to anyway

[0:52] Well you see, when the seasons all change
The pressure around here can get kinda strange
The pressure lowers and wind goes upward-
(Reimu) And now I feel totally bored
We’re here on business, so could you just pack it up and go?

[1:18] (Sakuya) It feels so warm when we’re up here in the sky
After the cold, it feels so nice that I just might cry
(Merlin) I know what you mean! It usually seems
Like all the clouds always have storms!
But when we’re above them, it’s always really clear and warm!

[1:44] (Marisa) So back to this huge-ass barrier stuck on this door
What do you think it is stuck here for?
(Lyrica) That’s a trade secret that we have sworn not to
Tell so that it will continue to work well

[1:58] (Marisa) Maybe it needs a code to open up then. “Open Sesame”
(Lyrica) That won’t work kid, as you can see
(Marisa) Well then, maybe I just have to beat you three up then to open it
(Reimu) It seems like it
(Sakuya) I agree

[2:10] (Lunasa) You are to serve us as food
(Reimu) As far as invites go, that is pretty rude
(Sakuya) I’d have to decline. I’m quite certain that I am not fully qualified
(Merlin) No dish ever escapes our performances alive!

[2:37] (Marisa) By the way, what’s the plan for today?
There’s a place to party if you’re gonna play
(Merlin) Up at the mansion, we’re s’posed to gather
For a flower-viewing event!
(Reimu) Isn’t it too early? It’s not even springtime yet

[3:03] (Merlin) You’re not invited there though
And therefore, I’m afraid that you three can’t go!
(Reimu) I wouldn’t want to end up invited by some phantom thief anyway
(Marisa) But still it sounds so fun! But this freakin’ wall’s in my way

[3:29] (Lunasa) Listen here. You three must not attend
If someone just intrudes, what would we do then?
Unwanted noise should be drowned out quickly
So we can all play perfectly
And if you’re there to shout, we’d have to throw you all out

[4:48] (Reimu) So you three don’t plan on leaving now
(Lunasa) It’s you three whose entrance we can not allow
(Sakuya) We’re here on business
(Lyrica) That’s the same for us
If you go in, you’ll raise a fuss
And you would interrupt our illusionary music

[5:15] (Lunasa) Wait a sec, for that set, it should be
A feature of my sound, with melancholy
(Merlin) No, for my music it should be manic
With brass fanfare leading all three!
(Lyrica) What are you on about? I thought we already agreed

[6:06] (Lunasa) So! We’ve agreed. We’ll all play
(Sakuya) I don’t care. You three still are in our way
(Merlin) You three are still here? It should have been clear
That you three can’t follow us in!
(Marisa) Ya wanna fight for that? Because I’m sure we would win

[6:32] (Reimu) 3-on-3? Well I guess that’s a first
(Merlin) Hurry up! We have to go start to rehearse!
(Lyrica) Or we could start now. There three are right here
(Merlin) A little warm up couldn’t hurt!
(Lunasa) That’s a good plan indeed. I really don’t mind that idea

[6:59] (Sakuya) Do you two think these three are quite odd?
(Reimu) That’s normal. That’s just how tons of Youkai are
(Sakuya) But still to fight us as a musician… are they all going to play and sing?
(Marisa) Yeah, that’s probably right. These guys could do anything

[7:23] (Sakuya) It just seems like an odd frenzied mess
(Marisa) Yeah, that’s right! Duels like that are always too fun
(Sakuya) So is this normal?
(Reimu) Unfortunately
And she’s the same, just wait and see
(Sakuya) … Well then, I’ll have to try to triumph elegantly…

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment