Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ultimate Truth

[0:18] (??) Can you three clearly see how this world now is lively and so gorgeous?
But even now it is missing one thing
(Marisa) Oh, that’s right. Youmu said that was why she went and attacked us
I’ve got it right here, that last drop of spring

-Yuyuko enters-

[0:36] (Yuyuko) Ah, so then would you like to take Youmu’s place by my side?
(Sakuya) I warn you, it’s no use. She cannot clean
(Marisa) No way, I’d hate this place
(Yuyuko) How about just a temporary job?
(Marisa) (Somehow I don’t think she’s listening to me)

[1:12] (Yuyuko) Did you come for the view? We still have many empty spaces
(Reimu) Oh, really? Well then, let’s go have a look
(Yuyuko) You’re still not invited
(Reimu) Oh, right now I had just remembered
I’d rather go home with the spring you took!

[1:30] (Sakuya) So that dead girl back there says that we’re now supposed to fight you
(Yuyuko) I guess that Youmu thought this would suffice
(Marisa) If you think we’d give up all this spring without having a fight
You’re dead wrong and you’d better think thrice!

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment