Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hiroari Shoots a Strange Bird ~ Till When?

[0:31] (Youmu) I am the shrine’s half-human gardener
And Konpaku Youmu is my name!
So then I ask, who are you three?
Because it seems our goals are the same

[0:42] We all want to gather up all the spring
In order to have a flower view
So you should yield that spring of yours
And it will be returned with no issue

[0:55] If you do not surrender up your spring
Then I’ll have to take it all by force
Here’s [Fasting of the Young Preta]!
(Marisa) Sounds like it’d break with a second course

[1:00] (Youmu) ! I-I’m not sure what you mean when you say that
(Reimu) Ignore her, she’d just cracking a joke
(Youmu) … Well then, [Ten Kings’ Retribution]
Then [200 Yojana Slashed in 1]!

[1:20] My other sword can show you Nirvana
Past [Obsession with the Present World]!
[Fantasy of Enlightenment]!
Cutting through confusion that you just saw

[1:32] Now you are [Approaching Disillusion]
Your [Acceptance of Eternal Truth]!
[Displeasure of Seven Hakus]
For my mistress I swear I won’t lose!

-Sakuya charges-

[2:15] (Marisa) Geez, now it sounds like there are two of them
(Reimu) Okay.. what are you talking about?
(Marisa) Those servant-types who go through fights
Praising their mistresses all throughout

[2:29] Seems like with a maid and a gardener
The mistress makes them do everything
Sakuya cleans, and now it seems
Like Youmu had to gather the spring

[2:41] (Youmu) [Heaven God Sword: Three Kons, Seven Hakus]!
I won’t yield now that the goal’s within reach
Time for the end!
(Marisa) Time’s stopped again!
(Sakuya) No… It’s just something about perception

[2:52] (Youmu) [A Single Thought and Infinite Kalpas]!...
Well I guess that you have bested me
But I don’t have any more spring
(Marisa) Then take us to see that Youkai Tree!
(Sakuya to Youmu) So will my silver knives cut your mistress?
(Youmu to Sakuya) Wait, why are you planning for a fight?
(Reimu to Marisa) Hey are you sure this plan will work?
(Marisa to Reimu) Don’t worry, it’ll probably be alright

[3:18] (Youmu) Either way, my job will soon be fulfilled
When we’ve brought together all the spring
(But still I feel like something’s wrong)
(Reimu) So is a full bloom a… pleasant thing?

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment