Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Afterwards [Youmu/Yuyuko/Yukari]: Party at Hakugyokurou

[0:31] (Youmu) Pardon me, Miss Yuyuko, but Miss Yukari has arrived
(Yuyuko) Send her in then. My, Yukari, this is quite a big surprise
You look like you had a fight. Did humans visit tonight?
I assume their performance had concluded alright?

[0:46] (Yukari)Yes, those three were quite impressive if a little impatient
Overall, it was a battle that was rather well spent
I did what I planned to do, lecture and preach to Reimu
Though I have to wonder if she picked up my intent

[1:00] (Youmu) Excuse me, here is the tea and a plate of other snacks
(Yuyuko) Come on, Youmu. I order you to sit and relax!
So is this Reimu the one you donate to all the time
When you go check on that shrine?

[1:16] (Yukari) Yes, she is someone we need to preserve to guard our precious border
And she’s quite good at solving problems for me
But then you two observed that for yourself just over a week back
She is strong, don’t you agree?

[1:31] (Yuyuko) Yes, I concur. All three of them were quite impressive
Just like cute Youmu here, they were rather good
What did you think of fighting them? (Youmu) They didn’t falter for one step
Though I did all that I could

[1:47] (Yuyuko) Well then I have decided. You have to participate next time
Go out and fight the next time something is wrong
(Youmu) Well then, with your permission, I’ll be prepared to go to battle
(Yuyuko) If it’s fun, I’ll come along

[2:01] Speaking of that, Yukari, I have to ask
Why did you assist me in my recent task?

[2:16] Why did you agree to weaken every border and
Allow Youmu passage into Gensokyo then?
Why were you allowing something like our tree
To be unsealed completely and come to bloom once again?

[2:32] (Yukari) To be quite honest, I had known everything
That is why I let you gather up the spring
You had to see for yourself that one “someone”
So you could comprehend what you once had done

[3:01] You see, in life you had held the same ability
But you had feared what that gift might someday be
So you chose to end it with a final act of suicide then
And were used to seal that tree

[4:01] (Yukari) So, are you going to fix the border soon?
Everyone complains that ghosts keep visiting…

Arranged by Komeiji Records
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment