Monday, September 8, 2014

A Maiden’s Illusionary Funeral ~ NecroFantasy

[0:00] (Ran) To avenge Chen, I will gladly defeat you
It won’t be a problem for me
You are the ones who had shot her down twice now
To make her a sad sight to see

[0:12] Eye for an eye, I will do the same to you
And Black-White cannot “get” a thing
You three will be too awful to look at
Till you cannot do anything

[0:23] (Reimu) If you are only a mere shikigami of
The person that we now seek
Doesn’t that mean that you are really easy
And overall kinda weak?
(Sakuya) Don’t forget that she has her own familiar
This one cannot be shrugged aside
(Marisa) Either way, I’m gonna go all-out right now
Come on! Show us your Shikigami Pride!

[0:47] (Ran) Very well, we’ll see. Here’s my card sign [Shikigami]
Feel the honor of being caught in [Fox Hermit Thoughts]
Now [Shikigami], feast your eyes and start to be awed
Here’s [Banquet of Twelve General Gods]

[1:10] Prepare your defense! Here’s [Shikigami Radiance:
Fox-Tanuki Laser] burns away all illusions
Now done once again, here’s [Shikigami Radiance:
Charming Siege from all Sides] now begins

[1:33] (Reimu) Why does she keep throwing puns at her spellcards?
Is that just a personal thing?
(Marisa) Maybe it’s something her mistress has ordered?
At least it makes things interesting

[1:45] (Sakuya) Doing something foolish just for a mistress
That seems like it doesn’t make sense
(Reimu) Oh yeah, let’s look at who’s talking
(Marisa) You’re pretty wacky, Sakuya. But no offense

[1:58] (Ran) It was something ordered when mistress was bored
“Ran-san, if someone comes, just try to make them cringe”
“And how should I accomplish that result?”
“Just keep using puns, it’ll be a cinch!”

[2:21] (Marisa) Sounds like a huge drag. I don’t mean to brag, but taunting
Is something ya hafta do before ya choose a card
(Reimu) Don’t listen to her! Her words are never important
(To Marisa) You’re the reason things end up so hard!

[2:44] (Sakuya) Still your discipline is quite admirable if you can
Both keep track of wordplay and your spellcard’s magic strength
(Ran) Such an exercise is nothing for Shikigami
I once determined the Sanzu’s length

[3:08] [Shikigami Shot: Unilateral Contact] strike
That’s what happens when I’m able to do as I like
… It’s long enough then. [Shikigami: Chen] is ready
Show them your full strength in front of me!

[4:19] (Reimu) ALRIGHT! That’s enough! Three times shows she’s not really tough
Seriously, that cat is getting on my nerves again
(Ran) Well to tell the truth, she’s not quite a Shikigami
No matter what, I’m stronger than Chen

[4:42] (Marisa) Isn’t that normal? After all, you are her mistress
(Ran) Yes, but Shikigami equal our strength when possessed
Though she won’t obey every order that I give her
When it comes to her growth, I’m impressed

[5:30] Now then, [Illusion God: Descent of
Izuna Gorgen] is the last thing that I’ll throw at you
(Sakuya) Ha! That’s no problem, we claim victory!
Now, is your mistress coming for you?

[5:54] (Ran) No, we’d have to leave. We’d have to go back to the hills
To wake mistress up is she sleeps and we’re both not near
(Marisa) What a freakin’ pain. Why didn’t ya try to explain
That before we flew all the way here?

[6:17] (Ran) I guess I won? I managed to irritate you
And that’s what the mistress said I was ordered to do
(Reimu) You mean to tell me… that tomorrow we have to come
Back here and redo this COMPLETELY?!

[6:46] (Ran) Yes, I’m afraid so. I was just shot down for nothing
(Reimu) Seriously, why can’t this situation be solved yet?
(Sakuya) Wake her properly and we’ll visit, definitely
(Marisa) Have fun setting up for your banquet!

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment