Monday, September 8, 2014

Border of Life

[0:00] (Neutral) At last the seal on the tree was overcome
Those four looked on to see who was that “someone”

[0:28] (Yuyuko) Ah, now I see who was sealed beneath this Youkai tree
I understand why I stay here perfectly
Though I have to wonder why it was a mystery
The corpse that was sealed here was the corpse of me!

[0:50] (Reimu) That’s not good, this tree feels weird and evil
It must be sealed again
(Marisa) I don’t think it’s gonna be that easy
(Yuyuko) I will not allow that to happen

[1:04] I’ll fight you three here earnestly
[Repository of Hirokawa – False Soul -]
To be resealed, I won’t permit
Increased all the way to [Divine Spirit]

[1:17] My butterflies may fill up the skies
Will you give up if you’re caught where they all cross?
And by design, for this time
[Perfect Ink: Black Cherry Blossom – Self Loss -]

[1:29] (Reimu) What’s that tree doing? It feels like all my energy is being drained
(Sakuya) And there goes any spring that still remained
(Marisa) Can ya get past her spell?
(Sakuya) If we seal the tree, then maybe she will lose her spring as well
(Reimu) Worth a shot. On the count of three, let’s give her everything we got

[2:07] (Yuyuko) That won’t be enough, just enjoy the nice view
I’ll come and join you when I’m reborn anew

[2:32] (Reimu) Well we can’t let that happen, this tree’s and evil threat
(Yuyuko) You haven’t seen what I’m capable of yet
(Marisa) Reimu, slip past and start sealing when I call my mark
Heads up then, Corpse-girl! Here comes my [Master Spark]!

[2:58] (Sakuya) So what’s next?
(Marisa) We have to keep her busy
Let Reimu do her thing
And that means we hafta take this assault
(Sakuya) Well, isn’t this new problem all your fault?

[3:11] (Yuyuko) [Resurrection Butterfly] then
This is the last card before this battle ends
In this grand [Reflowering]
Flowing with the elegant warmth of Spring!

[3:23] (Sakuya) If you’re a corpse, then won’t you die?
(Marisa) I don’t think that tree would let ya revive…
(Yuyuko) …Yes, that looks like that part is true
I’m not really sure what else I can do

-Yuyuko defeated-

[3:36] Anyways, what shall you three do about
Our tree that continues to grow?
(Reimu) [Spirit Sign: Fantasy Seal]
(Marisa) There she goes
(Yuyuko) That’s a shame, there goes all of the
Flowers that were blooming all over Hakugyokurou
It was hard to arrange this viewing, don’t you know?

[4:13] (Reimu) So is the spring going back to Gensokyo?
(Yuyuko) I have no idea, but I imagine so

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment