Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Charming Dominion ~ Who done it ~

[0:28] (Marisa) Alright, let’s try again. Time for a round two
Let’s make sure this problem ends today
(Reimu) (She stopped at that one door just like twice before
And now she wants to play?)

-Ran enters-

[0:40] (Ran) Ugh, not you three again. I was just about
To go to bed, not look for a fight
(Reimu) Well as we had promised, we returned
then it became night

-Ran defeated. Yukari enters-

[1:18] (Yukari) Well I have to say that was interesting to see
It’s not often that Ran-san is at a loss
(Reimu) It is high time that the truth announced it’s appearance
(Marisa) So are ya the one that’s going to be the final boss?

[1:31] (Yukari) If that’s what you three came this way for
I’ll be the one you face
(Sakuya) Is this how laws are regulated?
(Yukari) There is no law in this place

[1:44] And it’s not like a death penalty
Cows the evil, of course
(Sakuya) What if one of the Yama came by?
(Yukari) You could just beat them by force

[1:56] (Reimu) Either way, you’ve come
We’ve been searching, you know
(Yukari) You’re the humans who defeated Ran
It’s not like I’d let you go

[2:08] (Marisa) Like ya could if you’re always asleep
(Reimu) And she started it first!
(Yukari) In that case, I’ll continue the rage
I’m sure I’d make it worse

[2:46] (Marisa) So, are ya gonna fight, or ya gonna run?
Either way, just make sure that it’s fun
(Yukari) Oh, you’ve not noticed yet? This conflict of ours
Has now begun

[3:04] (Marisa) What? This little warm-up? That won’t be enough
To make things worth a spellcard or two
(Yukari) It wouldn’t be too fair if I didn’t share
What I can do

[3:37] As you see, my specialty’s playing with the lines of boundaries
Are you from the Glorious Hakurei Shrine?
(Reimu) Yes I am, but that’s not quite the way people put it
I would say that is doing “Sort-of fine”

[3:51] (Yukari) Well, not quite. There’s a hole emerging
In the North-East, you see
Just like the borders between life and death
It might give completely

[4:03] (Reimu) Nice to know, sounds like quite a problem
Thanks for passing that hint
(Yukari) No, no, I see that you’re mistaken
I’m the one doing it

[4:15] (Reimu) Well, then go fix it! That’s the reason we came
While you’re at it, fix the Netherworld. It should be just the same

[4:27] (Yukari) In due time, but something just came up
I think you need a test
After all, you’re exterminators
So, show me you’re the best

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment