Thursday, September 4, 2014

Mystic Oriental Dream ~ Ancient Temple

[0:00] (Neutral) High, up in the clouds, there is a door
What’s held within store?

[0:12] (Reimu) Hey, something’s not right here
The air isn’t clear. Is this Gensokyo? And where should we go?

[0:45] (Sakuya) Didn’t those three sisters say that they were bound
to head out to the Netherworld to play?
It seems that we have just arrived
Among the dead even though we are still alive
(Marisa) Geez, these ghosts are cold
Can things warm up? Because this winter’s getting old
Which way to go?
(Sakuya) Let’s find a foe and force directions from them

[1:12] (Reimu) Hey, look! Up there on that hill
It looks like those cherry blossoms are now in full bloom
(Marisa) Didn’t that magician say
That the spring should be over that way?

[1:26] (Reimu) Look up there! On that stair
There is someone standing up there, standing in our way
(Marisa) Maybe she’s in charge here
If so, we should go beat her up, ~ze

-Youmu enters-

[1:38] (Youmu) So you three are the cause
All the local spirits are in a frenzied uproar
It looks like you’ve brought spring
What is it that you have come here for?

[1:52] (Sakuya) Finally at long last
We have reached the source after a whole day came to pass
Now return all the spring
That you may have stolen and amassed

[2:06] (Youmu) Wait a bit
(Sakuya) That’s too long
(Youmu) Just a bit more and the Ayakashi will bloom
(Marisa) So what’s “Ayakashi”?
(Youmu) Our Youkai tree that will bloom soon

[2:19] So, how did you get here?
(Marisa) We just flew in
(Youmu) That shouldn’t work. We’re sealed off from you

[2:32] (Reimu) Oh, I took that seal down
It opened right up
(Youmu) That meant “Don’t Enter”!
(Sakuya) Clearly it was not enough

[2:46] The dead do not speak
(Reimu) You’ve talked all along
(Youmu) I’m only half-ghost!
(Reimu) That was what was wrong?

[3:05] (Marisa) Anyway, I want to see
What you’ll do to view this Ayakashi tree
(Youmu) You three have not been invited
(Marisa) Oh, come on! I am really interested

[3:20] What if I took all of the spring
And I made everything bloom by myself
(Youmu) That won’t happen, I will not yield
My spring over to anyone else

[3:32] Now then, hand over your spring
That’s the last bit that my mistress ordered me to seek
(Sakuya) Oh, you’re not the mastermind?
Then there’s no more reason we should speak

[3:45] (Youmu) Were you not listening?
I will cut you down if I have to to get your spring
(Reimu) If we died here quickly
Where would we be sent eventually?

[3:58] (Youmu) You would be sent to hell
(Marisa) Oh, so this isn’t hell. I really couldn’t tell
(Youmu) It’s “Hakugyokurou”
The place where the dead and spirits go

[4:12] (Sakuya) So shall we settle this?
I am prepared to fight now if you three are now done
(Youmu) The things that can’t be cut
By my Roukan-Blade are good as none!

[4:25] (Neutral) In this place in full bloom
The Saigyou Ayakashi will flower fully soon
What would that event bring
With the power of the stolen spring?

Next
Songlist

No comments:

Post a Comment