Monday, May 4, 2015

Septette for the Dead Princess (20)

[0:00] (Remilia) Words will not solve anything else. We shall battle until you submit!

[0:08] (Patchouli) Remi, you are being absurd. (Remilia) Silence criminal, not a word!
(Patchouli) Alright, so be it. This will be a test to see which method I have works best

[0:24] (Remilia) Let the record stand once again. The culprit is resisting arrest
(Patchouli) Let’s start with soybeans (Remilia) Sakuya just cleaned. You know that’s banned, as it makes a mess

[0:40] (Patchouli) Oni only kidnap at night, so let us try some sunlight
[Lumen Fire Sign: Solar Flare]
(Remilia) Even if you found my weakness, you will not escape justice!
I am Nosferatu’s sole heir!

[0:55] (Komachi) Seriously, is this how you guys kill time
(Sakuya) Yes, by mistress’ design
(Komachi) So this investigation: Was there really a big crime?

[1:13] (Sakuya) Not really. A girl stopped by and Meiling let her inside
As an unexpected guest, I served her the cookies as I thought it best

[1:35] (Remilia) Now then, I demand that you speak. Where are the bourbon balls I seek?
(Komachi) You know, I notice she’s inconsistent. What exactly is she looking for?
(Patchouli) It seems more research is required. I must return to me room to rest
(Sakuya) Mistress does not know what cookies I served. She forbade me from telling her more

-Patchouli exits-

[2:08] (Remilia) Sakuya, that was a dead end. Such a resolute phantom
She took that secret to her grave
We shall take afternoon recess. Sakuya, there’s been a mess
(Komachi) Looks like it’s rough as the chief maid

[2:22] (Sakuya) Would you like some tea during this break?
(Komachi) Wait, you’re done? That was too quick
(Sakuya) It was a sizeable mess, so I stopped time for a bit
(Remilia) Sakuya, shortbread cookies. Trials sure are tiring
(Komachi) If Miss Eiki was like this then there would never be a problem with slacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment