Monday, May 4, 2015

Septette for the Dead Princess (18)

-Komachi enters-

[0:00] (Komachi) So vampire, tell me something: Have you said your prayers for today?

[0:08] (Remilia) Yes Sakuya, this is better. A decent sense of tense pressure!
And look at that scythe! That look is quite nice
So then, you’re with the criminal, right?

[0:24] (Komachi) If you mean Yukari, we talked. But really, that’s a mean thing to say
On the other hand, for Shinigami that kind of image might be okay

[0:40] (Remilia) I don’t care about your motive. There’s no way I will forgive someone who is clearly guilty
(Komachi) Oh, so this is a mock trial? I’m surprised by your style. But you’ve got nothing on Eiki

[0:55] (Remilia) In that case, I’ll learn a thing or two about catching criminals
(Komachi) That’s not the point of it all. That’s not part of a trail
(Remilia) Really? Then, what do you do? (Komachi) Pull out tongues and roast them up
(Remilia) Very nice, then that’s the plan! I will get a confession soon enough!

-quick fight-

[1:35] And like that, your tongue shall be mine! (Komachi) That’s just a metaphor, you know
(Remilia) It’s better that way. My food is not cooked, and tongues are chewy and distasteful

[1:52] So then, the Gap Youkai’s caper: Tell me what she wants with my crumpets
(Komachi) I meant that we talked about this right here. Your investigation of suspects

[2:08] (Remilia) So you’re only just a puppet like those that came before you?
Alright Sakuya, the next one
(Komachi) If you’re really that bored today, I don’t mind staying to play
This game of yours seems rather fun

[2:23] (Remilia) Sakuya, the next suspect! Then take your place there, bailiff
We shall have a proper trial until they are found guilty!
When we find the criminal, I trust you’ll take them to Hell
This court is now in session! There is no one who can take palmiers from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment