Sunday, May 17, 2015

Bhava-Agra as seen through a Child’s Mind (End)

[0:00] (Renko) Hey Merry, what’s up? You just dozed off
(Maribel) Oh, Renko? Nothing. I’m just tired
(Renko) Anyway, you were telling me about the things
Right beside your bed this morning

[0:20] (Maribel) Right, these cookies come from a vampire’s maid
And I picked these shoots before I was chased away
I thought it was a dream, but they’re here
And I saw something just now, in that way

(0:43) (Renko) Oh? What’d you see?
(Maribel) Crazy weather and Heaven
(Renko) You sure?
(Maribel) I don’t know how, but I know that was it
Then I saw purple eyes opening
And then I woke up to you shaking me

[1:08] (Renko) That’s so unfair! Bring me along the next time
(Maribel) I would if I could, since you have those special eyes
Where and When might be fun to record
(Renko) Then get on it! I’m sick of being bored

[1:32] Well anyway, I heard about this rumor
You know that abandoned station in Yakumo?
People say they hear trains going through
Though there isn’t any place they could go

No comments:

Post a Comment