Monday, May 4, 2015

Broken Moon (19)

-Iku enters-

[0:09] (Iku) Eldest Daughter, there is something to report
And it concerns your actions up to now
… Hello? Is there anyone still around here?
(Suika) Yeah, yeah. Give me a sec, I’m coming out

-Suika enters-

[0:34] (Iku) You’re not a celestial. Why are you here?
(Suika) I won this space, so I built my own house
Come on in, we gotta share a drink or two
(Iku) I’m afraid I’ll have to decline for now

[0:40] Have you seen a girl around here with a peach upon her hat?
She may have gone to ground, but I have to find her now
(Suika) Oh, you mean that Tenshi? She left a few hours ago.
To fix the shrine that she just knocked down

[0:54] (Iku) Eldest Daughter fixing something? That is quite unusual
(Suika) And she took down a rock looking like this one right here
(Iku) She took down a keystone?! What is she trying to do?
(Suika) So you know what that thing is, don’t you?

[1:09] (Iku) Listen to me. Go warn everyone to take shelter right away
They are all in great peril. There will be a large earthquake
(Suika) Oh, calm down. Have a drink. Everyone will be fine
It’s not like they can’t take a little shake

-warnings-

[1:46] Well she’s gone. Really she could have stayed to drink
Yukari, come in. It’s code Red and Black
That keystone was really to make an earthquake
So I decided I would give it back

-gap opens-

[2:02] (Yukari) Alright then. So is the Oarfish heading down?
(Suika) Yeah, she is looking for the peach-hat now
(Yukari) Alright then. The shrine’s ground is now good to go
(Suika) I’ll be down in about an hour or so

[2:17] So about the payment for this new favor that you owe me…
(Yukari) This one has a nice smell, and the taste is quite hearty
(Suika) The bottle is pretty. Is this one from the Outside?
(Yukari) Yes, that is how they are usually

[2:32] Anyway, please keep an eye out for the celestial then
Is she gets a keystone, then who knows what might happen
(Suika) Something like that’s nothing. Yuugi shakes things even more
I don’t get what you’re all worried for

[2:47] (Yukari) Oh, have you heard? It sounds like there is something up with the vampire
She has been sending the maid to kidnap everybody
Yes, it’s made quite a scene. You’ve got competition
For the title of Gensokyo’s Oni

Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment