Friday, May 1, 2015

Septette for the Dead Princess (17)

[0:00] (Remilia) Sakuya, clean up the poison. (Sakuya) Mistress, there is someone at the door…

-Youmu enters-
[0:08] (Remilia) So it’s you. That is a surprise. You’re not guarding the pink glutton?
(Youmu) I was placed outside by Miss Yukari. So I assumed I had to come in

[0:24] (Remilia) So she’s realized I’m on to her. But someone like you will not deter
My impeccable investigation. There’s no avoiding what will happen

[0:40] (Youmu) I don’t believe I understand, but your boasts are out of hand
For the glory of my Mistress!
(Remilia) Sakuya, just keep on cleaning. So, ready for a beating?
This spear, [Gungir], has never missed!

[0:55] (Youmu) The things that my swords cannot cut are understood to be none!
(Remilia) You’ll have to do much better if you want this to be “fun”
Face a [Certain Kill: Heartbreak]! (Youmu) [Slash of Eternal Future]!
(Remilia) Better, but still amateur. If you want to be a challenge, you’re best bring more!

[1:35] (Youmu) [Konpaku: Dharma Gumanji Wisdom of the Living and Dead]!
(Remilia) Congratulations, that’s quite the hassle. [Scarlet Sign: Red the Nightless Castle]!
-Yukari and Yuyuko gap in-

You look like you’re on your last legs. Perhaps it’s time you admit defeat?
(Sakuya) Mistress, behind you. (Yuyuko) There you are, Youmu!
(Yukari) Midboss Konpaku, time to retreat!
-Yuyuko and Youmu exit-

[2:08] (Remilia) Gap Youkai, is that all you’ve got? Come, hit me with your best shot!
I will retrieve my Macaron!
(Yukari) Oh, is that what your guest had took? (Remilia) You will pay for this, you crook!
(Yukari) I’m afraid they’re already gone

-Yukari begins to exit-
[2:23] And with that, farewell till next time
(Remilia) Sakuya, next one in line . That was just an underling, so everyone else is fine
The phantoms are in cohorts, so bring that Shinigami
We’ll attack their supplier (Sakuya) As you wish, I will go and retrieve Komachi

No comments:

Post a Comment