Friday, May 1, 2015

Flawless Clothing of the Celestials (17)

-Yukari enters-
[0:05] (Reimu) Yukari. Of course you’re be dropping by. Don’t tell me, you also want your clothes to dry?
(Yukari) Oh no, I’m here to address something else. So Celestial, that’s a nice try

[0:20] (Tenshi) For what? I’m just rebuilding Reimu’s shrine
It’s the price for the sins I have to atone
(Yukari) This shrine is much more important than that
I’m impressed that someone has the stones

-Yukari flattens the shrine with a train-

[0:36] (Reimu) Yukari! What the hell are you doing?!
(Yukari) I don’t think this is load-bearing
(Tenshi) No, it’s not! Well, there goes my master plan
(Yukari) Take this stone to the vault back home, Ran

[0:52] (Marisa) Hey, that stone: Is it really valuable?
(Yukari) In a way, it may be seen so
That Keystone would have caused a large earthquake
But I’m sure it was brought here as a mistake

[1:08] (Tenshi) Come on, it would have been hilarious
In a month, having everything topple down!
(Yukari) The Flawless Clothing of the Celestials…
And absurdly impractical gown

-Sakuya enters-
[1:24] (Sakuya) Excuse me. Shinigami, are you free?
My mistress wishes to see you presently
(Tenshi) The same mistress you mentioned earlier?
(Yukari) Oh, is this still related to me>

[1:40] (Reimu) Yukari, you’re helping to rebuild this!
(Sakuya) Yes indeed. My mistress insists
The target is phantoms and the deceased
(Komachi) So the little vampire’s after me?
-Sakuya,  Komachi and Tenshi exit-

[1:56] (Reimu) Sakuya- crap, she’s gone without helping
She has to be good for something
Wait a sec, where did the celestial go?
(Yukari) She crept off during that, so who really knows?


No comments:

Post a Comment