Sunday, May 17, 2015

Oriental Sky of Scarlet Perception (End)

[0:00] (Iku) What’s this? I sense that something’s amiss. Eldest daughter, what is it that you’ve done?
(Tenshi) That mist is composed of some temperaments, and they cause weather for everyone

-At the Shrine-

[0:29] (Marisa) Reimu! How’ve you been?
 Listen, I’m really sorry that I’ve always been making sun of your shrine and stuff
To show my apologies, I’ll be staying here
(Reimu) Marisa, I don’t believe it. I call your bluff

-Weather changes: Downpour-

[0:45] Alright, what’s up with the rain? Make it go away
(Marisa) I thought it would if I came by your place again!
Screw it! I’m getting Youmu
(Reimu) Oh, just wait it out. Alright, let’s go in

[1:00] (Marisa) But who knows how long Tenshi can hold the weather for?
I might be here for the night
And besides, why didn’t this work like the last time?
Where the hell is your sunlight?

[1:18] (Reimu) Why would I know that? And besides, it’s way too late
There’s no sun to show up anyway
(Marisa) I don’t care! I’d settle for anything
My laundry was almost done drying!

-By Eientei-

[1:34] (Eirin) Oh dear. Kaguya, you are forming sleet again
(Kaguya) Well Mukou, why don’t we see who wins?
(Mukou) Oh, I thought you were tired, Kaguya
You’ve been out of it since our little swim

-Near Youkai Mountain-

[1:51] (Aya) Exiled again?! This is just unfair.
Oh, wait a sec, what is that way over there?
(Eiki) Komachi, we’re leaving now, so be ready to work
(Komachi) This fire rain’s burning my hair!

[2:06] (Eiki) Yes, that is why we must leave right now
(Aya) So what’s the news?
(Komachi) Come on, I just put that out
(Eiki) Miss Aya, your tempest is ill-suited at present
It conflicts with my fire rain temperament

-In the Netherworld-

[2:37] (Yuyuko) More snowcones! We get to have them again!
Youmu, go give these to Ran and Chen
So Yukari, sit back and clear your mind now
That way the sunshowers won’t come out

[2:54] (Yukari) Don’t worry too much, just checking into something
It’s a club about secret sealing
(Yuyuko) Oh? I wonder if they are tasty or not
(Yukari) I would not advise some taste testing

[3:10] (Yuyuko) Oh? And why is that? Isn’t she competition?
(Yukari) More like a translation who will learn
Did you know that in certain perspectives
Yakumo may mean the same thing as Hearn?


No comments:

Post a Comment