Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wind God Girl (24)

[0:17] (Alice) Lunar Rabbit… how should I put this… (Komachi) Your hair is on fire
(Reisen) Ah, put it out! (Patchouli) Hold still. [Water Sign: Phologistic Rain]
(Aya) So, what was that? Did something happen within Eientei?
(Reisen) I must have been hit when Mukou took princess into the lake

[0:43] (Yuyuko) They went swimming? That sounds rather fun. Youmu, we should go for a little dip
(Alice) Are they alright? (Yuyuko) But Hourai victims do deserve it
(Reisen) Master said it might mitigate the effects of the weather if they were to leave
And it seem Mukou took that quite literally

-Tewi enters-

[1:12] (Aya) Ah! I should get photos of that!
Hey rabbit, can you tell me where’s the lake they’re at?
(Tewi) For a nominal fee, I’ll guide you there (Reisen) Tewi, you were here?
(Tewi) Master said to make sure the weather’s clear

-Tewi and Aya exit. Yuyuko, Remilia, Reimu and Marisa enter-

[1:39] (Marisa) Well, they’re finished. That fight wasn’t much. Just one light cheap shot and Remi gave up
Uh, hey… Suika? You got something stuck to your right horn and to the back of your shirt
(Patchouli) Behold the fruits of my research! Those are seals that bind even Oni in place forever
(Suika) Yeah, no. Sorry to tell you that they don’t work

-Aya enters-

[2:07] (Marisa) Well anyway, Suika, can you help me carry something?
Cirno is stuck in a big ice ball out on Misty Lake
(Aya) Oh, was that it? I got reports of a talking glacier
(Sakuya) She froze herself when I removed her for Mistress’ sake

-Marisa and Suika exit-
-Marisa, Suika and Cirno enter-

[2:33] (Yuyuko) A big ice ball? That is wonderful! Youmu, grab your swords. We’ll make some shaved ice!
(Remilia) Marisa, what are you doing? (Suika) This is too light!
(Sakuya) Mistress, we will use this fairy and her powers to make shaved ice, so please sit and wait
(Remilia) I see. Well then, ice fairy, that is your fate

[3:02] (Cirno) Hey! I’ll freeze you when I get out!
(Reimu) Even in summer, that fairy is way too loud
(Youmu) The things that can’t be cut by my Roukanken are none!
(Remilia) Well fairy, I see you’ve no place to run

-Tenshi enters-

[3:29] (Tenshi) Well here you are! You guys can’t gather! It just makes weather cancel on a whole
It’s just sunny, and that’s too boring. (Yukari) Oh, did we ruin your fun a little?
(Remilia) So then, who might you be, peach-hat? (Tenshi) I’m Tenshi, the celestial who made the Scarlet Weather
(Remilia) Ah, you. I owe you a quick, private lecture


-Remilia and Tenshi exit-

No comments:

Post a Comment