Friday, February 6, 2015

A God that Loves People ~ Romantic Fall

[0:14] (Marisa) Hey, do you even know where to go? (Reimu) Of course, my intuition told me so
(Marisa) Well I hope that it’s right on the mark. I haven’t been up here before, you know?

[0:28] (Reimu) We’ll have to keep close to the ground for now
Just so we don’t pass right over something
(Marisa) So we don’t know which way we should go?
(Reimu) Shut up, we need to do some quick searching

[0:42] (Marisa) I still say this is a bad idea to charge in this way
(Reimu) Oh yeah right. Aren’t you the one who always wants to fight?

[1:02] (Marisa) Well, there’s something Aya once said to me:
The Youkai here guard their territory
You’re gonna get in over your head if you don’t take this seriously

[1:17] (Reimu) Then, why don’t you just turn around and go back
(Marisa) Hey, I never said I would do that!
I’m just saying, stop rushing forward
The Youkai here are stronger, so I’ve heard

-Shizuha enters-
[1:31] (Reimu) Hey, I want to get this finished up today
I won’t let some minor got get their way
The way things are right now are just fine
(Shuzuha) Excuse me, I misheard what you said

[1:46] Did you say you oppose minor gods?
(Reimu) Yeah so? I won’t let them change anything
(Shizuha) Even though my season won’t last long
To be disliked is so depressing

[2:15] Though you have defeated me, know this
The leaves will still turn brown regardless
(Reimu) You attacked us first and we don’t care
That’s not why we came all the way here
-Shizuha leaves (lol)-

[2:29] (Marisa) Geez, I think I’ve gotten too out of shape
I need some practice if that fight was tough
(Reimu) Hey, do you smell something tasty nearby?
(Marisa) I wish that someone stronger would show up

[2:43] (Minoriko) That’s silly. Wanting to eat a god as a shrine maiden?
(Reimu) Who said I wanted to eat you? That’s just a tasty scent

[3:03] (Minoriko) Gods always take great care in their presence
In my case, I use a harvesting scent
(Marisa) So you and that girl back there are gods?
(Minoriko) So that is where Shizuha had went

[3:17] (Marisa) Hey, so are you guys stronger than most Youkai?
(Minoriko) With gods, our power is based on faith
(Marisa) Well that explains Reimu’s empty shrine
(Reimu) I told you, everything is fine!

[3:32] (Minoriko) You should turn back around, you know
It’s dangerous where you want to go
The Youkai ahead are different
From any you may have seen before

[3:47] (Marisa) What, and pass up this one special chance?
(Minoriko) In that case, I will not let you advance!
(Reimu) Listen, we’ve got some business up there
So if you won’t move, better prepare!

Timeline
Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment