Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Alice – Wind Circulation ~ Wind Tour

[0:05] (Marisa) Hey Alice, got a sec? (Alice) No, I don’t know where tasty mushrooms are at
(Marisa) No, that’s not it. It had nothing to do with anything like that

[0:17] (Aya) We’re doing a photo shoot of all the patterns that either of us saw
(Alice) Oh, are these all for that rip-off, the Grimoire of Marisa?

[0:30] (Marisa) It’s no rip-off! (When I get her committed, take the photo!)
(Alice) Yes, it’s too weak. The two of you are still only 2/7ths of my power, so face my [Doll Judgment], right here!
(Aya) Marisa, I’m taking the shot now. Get clear!
(Marisa) Hey, thanks Alice. By the way, do you know where a tasty mushroom is?

[0:54] (Alice) If there was one here, I’d have saved it
(Marisa) Well, I guess I’ll check back in a bit

[1:05] (Aya) So, who is up next on your book’s list?
(Marisa) Let’s go pay the shrine a quick visit


No comments:

Post a Comment