Saturday, February 21, 2015

Kourindou in the Gensokyo the Gods Loved

[0:08] (Marisa) Hey Kourin! I see you’re not too busy
Come on in! Don’t be shy now, Nitori!
(Rinnosuke) Well I see that you’ve brought along some guests
That is odd, I must confess

[0:27] (Marisa) Sanae just got here from the Outside
So I thought she could tell me what to buy
(Rinnosuke) You two don’t buy things. You just “borrow” them
(Marisa) That’s exactly what I meant!
-girls are browsing-

[1:05] (Rinnosuke) Don’t emulate her. This is an official shop
(Marisa) Hey Kourin… what’s this? (Rinnosuke) That is our new stock

[1:23] It’s name is a “radio”, and it lets you speak over great distance
(Marisa) But it says “SCR-300” here
(Rinnosuke) That may be the name of its last owner
(Marisa: To Sanae and Nitori) Always remember, Kourin makes stuff up
When he doesn’t know enough
-girls are settling in-
-teatime-
-browsing-
-Sanae is thinking-
[3:12] (Sanae) Wait, I think I’ve heard of this once before!
-inspecting the radio pack-
[3:30] Ah, got it! This was used back in the war!
It was used by American soldiers
It was so you could carry telephones
Just by using your shoulders

[3:48] (Rinnosuke) I don’t think that it works, from what I’ve tried
(Sanae) That’s because all the batteries have died
And besides, you need a second set too
So someone can talk to you

[4:26] (Marisa) Oh, right! Nitori, can you make another one?
(Nitori) I would need to have this for inspection

[4:45] (Marisa) Alright, I’ll borrow it then!
Oh, and by the way Kourin, is the upgrade done?

[4:55] (Reimu) Yes it is. Please take good care of it now
Some parts in the middle were quite worn out
It now makes air clean. You’ll see what I mean
Now then, about the pack’s fee…
(Marisa) Just put in on my tab, Kourin
(Rinnosuke) “Let’s hope you forget”, you mean…

No comments:

Post a Comment