Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Beautiful Nature Sight (3)

[0:08] (Marisa) Geez, this rain is just getting on my nerves
The culprit gets what she deserves
You hear that!? If you’re listening, better run!
All this rain around me isn’t fun!

-Weather Change: Hail-
[0:24] (Alice) Rain is fine, but the hail has come again
(Marisa) Oh, Alice? Hey, how have ya been?
(Alice) Terrible. I can’t dry out my laundry
Because all of that hail that’s falling

[0:40] (Marisa) Wait, there’s hail? Hey Alice, what’d you try to do?
You messed with the humidity here, didn’t you?
(Alice) Why would I do something like that around here?
(Marisa) How should I know? Maybe you’re weird?

-pointless fight-
[1:02] (Alice) Are you done? You should know I’m innocent
(Marisa) But fighting is fun, isn’t i?
(Alice) That’s enough. Do you know the cause as well?
(Marisa) Who knows? Reimu might know something else

[1:18] (Alice) I’ll go see. Are you going there right now?
(Marisa) No, I think I’ll go find the cause
Oh right. If you are going to the shrine....
You might want to bring out all of your weird dolls

[1:33] (Alice) I wonder what she meant. Will there be a fight?
Did something else happen? Is Reimu alright?
Well, it couldn’t hurt to block these hailstones
Well if that is all, then I should go

Timeline
Follow Marisa
Follow Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment