Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Eiki - Tengu is Watching ~ Black Eyes

[0:00] (Eiki) Well, have you learned? We shall see now clearly

[0:12] (Marisa) It’s the Yama! Cover your ears! Things are going to get weird!
(Eiki) I see you have not changed. That’s a pity. It is as I had really feared

[0:24] (Aya) Well Miss Yama, you mind attacking? We need a picture for something
(Eiki) Black and white figures, I must make you clear. Now gaze upon yourself sinning
-Aya clone attacks-

[0:37] (Marisa) Hey, she cloned you! Was that her mirror? Can I borrow that after you two are done?
(Aya) You may be fast, but I am faster. I won’t be outpaced by anyone!

[0:49] (Eiki) Listen closely. You must heed me before you die.
There are things you should improve to live out a better life
(Marisa) Hey, don’t worry. I’ve been doing a good deed a day
(Eiki) As I told you, you should not be planning karma that way!

[1:13] (Aya) I outraced her, so you’re next up. Can we get an action pose?
(Eiki) I have no choice, do I? I’ll punish you for the sins that you have chose!

[1:26] (Marisa) Yeah, that’s perfect! Keep on going! This will look perfect in this shot!
(Eiki) Please listen to me. There are lessons I’ll give to you that must not be forgot!

[1:38] (Aya) Hey, I figure pictures are worth a thousand plain words.
They can tell a better story than what some people heard

(Eiki) You must be careful all the same because of their context
Even if it’s plain to see now, it may still make a mess


No comments:

Post a Comment