Friday, February 6, 2015

Because Princess Inada is Scolding Me

[0:00] (Minoriko) If you think you’ll pass, your logic is flawed
Prepare to feel the might of a god
Well, I say that, but I’m not too strong
Still you should give up and run along

[0:11] [Autumn Sign: The Autumn Sky and a Maiden’s Heart]
You should stop here and try to play it smart
Humans should run away from Youkai to be safe
You will get killed if you go up that way

[0:23] Next is [Plenty Sign: Owotoshi Harvester]
It’s better if nobody gets hurt
You better turn back right here, I am warning you
You have to be more careful, you two

[0:43] (Well, they’re surviving my cards just fine
But people get hurt there all the time
If they can beat this, I’ll let them go)
This is the last on then, so you know!

[0:55] Here’s my last card, [Bumper Crop: Promise of the Wheat God]
If you beat this, I guess I’ll let you go
But listen to the warnings I have given you
Don’t be afraid to run from strong foes
That’s all for me, I guess you’re not ordinary
Just don’t go through the Tengu area!
I hope those two know what they’re doing, or else they
Might cause some trouble for that new god

Timeline
Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment