Friday, February 13, 2015

Faith is for the Transient People

[0:14] (Reimu) So, then why did you and your god come to Gensokyo?
(Sanae) “Youkai have proper faith”, that’s the plan of Lady Kanako
As far as we see, your shrine fails to gather that faith
So we’ll do it for you before it becomes too late

[0:36] If people don’t trust in all the gods, then they will soon die and fade away
(Marisa) Huh, hear that Reimu? Guess that’s what happened to yours, da~ze!

[0:48] (Sanae) Your shrine lacks a god? How can that be so?
All our major decisions are made by Kanako

Who guides your shrine’s vision? (Marisa) Tons of weird Youkai!
She won’t exterminate them (Reimu) I told you that it was all fine!

[1:23] (Sanae) It’s worse that I thought. I thought it was just a slow day
(Reimu) Hey, that’s not important! I won’t let your goddess get her way
(Sanae) Huh? Oh wait, that’s right. I was going to beat you two
Now [Esoterica: Inherited Art of Danmaku]!

[1:45] (Marisa) Hm, that one isn’t all that bad, but it’s lacking a personal theme touch
Don’t you have a hobby or thing that you do too much?

[1:57] (Sanae) I make miracles, but big ones are slow
(Marisa) It’s fine, use it as your theme when you use a spellcard
(Sanae) [Miracle: Night with Overly Bright Guest Stars]!
Geez, just coming up with names alone is really quite hard

[2:21] (Reimu) Ignore Marisa, she just likes showing off
Now, I still haven’t seen this so-called power of god
(Sanae) Now, [Sea Opening: The Day the Sea Split] card!
(Marisa) Did she mess with that big lake? She might be going too far

[2:56] (Sanae) ,,,You said “Gracefully”, but this duel has become a mess…
(Marisa) Yeah, just one-on-one duels usually show that part off the best
Hey, why don’t I go and sit this one out, so it’s more clear
(Reimu) Yeah, this is a shrine fight. Why in the world are you even here?

[3:20] (Marisa) You dragged me along, remember that? You thought it was a Youkai trick!
(Reimu) Oh, did that happen? For some reason, I can’t remember that bit

[3:31] (Sanae) Hey, is this normal? (Marisa AND Reimu) Yeah, she’s annoying!
(Marisa) Hey, don’t say something stupid! (Reimu) We both said the same thing!
Now, let’s get this started! Welcome to Gensokyo!
Rule one is the shrine maiden always wins, so you know!
-Shrine Maiden fight!-

[4:06] (Sanae) Hey, I just realized that you didn’t refer to me…
(Marisa) Yeah, she had meant herself. She’s got this technique that lets her cheat
(Reimu) Hey, it’s not cheating! There is a way to not get hit
(Marisa) There was no way to lose until I put a timer on it!

[4:30] (Sanae) How do you two finish anything if you keep on fighting each other?
(Reimu) I’m just that good (Marisa) Everyone else gives up except her

[4:42] (Sanae) [Esoterica: Grey Thaumaturgy]
(Marisa) Hey, I’ve been wondering why you shoot so evenly
(Sanae) Huh? Is there a problem? (Marisa) Yeah, shoot at the sky!
A flat pattern like that won’t work if she can fly!

[5:05] (Sanae) Oh, I forgot that part (Marisa) Wait, don’t charge in-
(Sanae) [Preparation: Star Ritual to Call the Godly Winds]!

[5:16] (Marisa) … Getting close to Reimu’s a bad strategy…
(Reimu) Gotcha! So I win this one. Now call your god for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment